Fifth race added to Feazanthian forces

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Uh, the ecosystem will begin to manage itself. I intend to have a large planetlike surface. Naturally, not as deep, but meh. Also, it won't change its orbit. Other things will change their orbit. Do I'm not going to put it in the way of a planet, and any asteroids will be destroyed.
Blademasters will be handling the defenses.
As for power, well, just using large scale gridspheres will give me the power needed.

It is taking an age and a half to make, remember.
9 months RL. I've been ICly building for 2 and a bit months.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Bandalok
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The United States Of
Name: Allanea

Post by Bandalok »

Well aren't we just Mr. Smartypants...
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.
Bandalok Factbook
Galactic Cartography
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Looks very cool. ^_^
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Feazanthia wrote:Hey man, Metallinauts has Star Trek tech, I'm goin with Halo tech. I already have MAC weaponry, Slipspace, ship AIs, and the plasma cannon Cortana developed. What's wrong with havin a few Elites to back me up?
Not anymore as it really can blow*insert offensive word*