VS Corporation equipment sale!

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

VS Corporation equipment sale!

Post by Underwater Asylum »

VS Corporation:Weaponry Division

SideArms:
The Force Blade:
It can be charged with a plasma field, and delivers devastating strikes.
50 Startopian Credits
Beamer:
The Beamer uses energy cells, which can generally power the pistol for up to 50 shots. However, is switched to antiarmour mode, it can only power it for around 20 shots.
75 SC
Rifles:
Pulsar:
The Pulsar is a rapid fire assault rifle, again using an energy cell to power it. It has minimum recoil, and the energy cell will generally last for 50 shots.
125 SC
Lasher:
The Lasher fires a concentrated 'orb' of energy, which explodes when it hits something. It then lashes out with tendrils of energy, but it must be reloaded after each shot. 175 SC
Heavy Weapons:
Lancer:
The Lancer is a long ranged, anti vehicular weapon, that is powered by energy. It has a high cool down time, and can only be fired twice on a cell. 250 SC
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

VS Corporation: Armour Division:
Standard Issue:
This armour is capable of stopping a 12 mm round in it's tracks, and is heat resistant.
400 SC per suit.
Medium Classed:
A fully sealed armoured suit capable of stopping an 18 mm round, and can withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees celsius.
800 SC per suit.
Heavy Classed:
Only ever given out in heavy fighting, this suit can stop a 22 mm round with no fuss, and can resist large amounts of recoil.
1200 SC per suit.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

VS Corporation: Vehicle Section:
Aurora:
The Aurora is a transport, designed to carry four troops to the heart of battle, and is equipped with two Flux Launchers. Much like the Lashers, they fire orbs of energy, but can fire in quick sucession, draining the weapon, but devastating any hostiles.
2000 SC
Magrider:
The main battle tank produced by the VS Corporation, the Magrider is armed with a heavy rail gun, and a light phased particle accelerator. The railgun is mounted in a turret, which the gunner controls, and the particle accelerator is controlled by the pilot. It is a hover tank, and capable of moving over both water and land.
4000 SC
Thresher:
The Thresher is armed with a single flux cannon, and is designed as a hit and run vehicle. It can hover over water, which makes up for it's light armament.
1400 SC
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

just out of question i heard planetside sucked, but i dont beleive them, do you know if it's good or not?
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

I love the game, so I'm baised. IMO, it rocks.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Planetside is good, but I got tired of it since I played on like 24 hour streaks.
Penguenia