The First Robot in the empire

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Bandalok
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The United States Of
Name: Allanea

Post by Bandalok »

Viva la revolution!
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.
Bandalok Factbook
Galactic Cartography
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

CorpSac wrote:Path Finders

small man size robots used in the Police sector and some milltary sectors, they are smart and also vary bloody moody at times (dont ever let the women design the personalitys when shes on PMT). they are 2 times stronger then humans, are are vary skilled in meny areas (mainly combat and getting into a fight over something or other thats completely stupid). the Path finders are best shooters of all robots made by the the robotic core of CorpSac Corporation (the only corporation takeing up the Robotical Trade) they also use the boomer muscle tissue so are able to incress there strength and agility. the speed is what the PF relies on most, not the most armored robot in the world so speed is what was needed.
all in all the parth finder makes best work as Snipers and police officers and scouts but not much more (unless you want something that will rip your head of for looking at them the wrong way).
Meh, I use Path Finders and Fire Warriors, just haven't got around to posting them posting it. Real good job though, are those yours if so the tau should fare better in assault now with the new rules.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

naa there not my Tau i found the pic, i only called it Path finder cos i didnt want to call it Fire Warrior lol
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

CorpSac wrote:naa there not my Tau i found the pic, i only called it Path finder cos i didnt want to call it Fire Warrior lol
Pathfinders are fast attack choices for Tau
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Metallinauts wrote:
CorpSac wrote:naa there not my Tau i found the pic, i only called it Path finder cos i didnt want to call it Fire Warrior lol
Pathfinders are fast attack choices for Tau
ya well...i used Pathfinder as thats another way to call somthing a sniper (dont ask me why it just sead it in a book i was reading in college along time ago) plus i thought as im useing a Tau firewarrior i should honor the tau by calling the Bioroid after its own kind of thing lol
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

The Okyton Empire is run by AI, thousands of them each with distinct individual personalities, ranging from...

Single unit/Free AI controling one body and acting as a person. Widespread and without avatar, they act and are just like humans though tend to hold high diplomatic service offices.

Half AI are low intelligence AI implanted biological specimens which cannot for whatever reason (usually research) be controlled directly by Crassuss.

Ship AI, are larger control AI which manage and run a ship (or fleet of small ships) and all the robots on board, their have distinct personalities and avatars.

Pervasiv AI, this is Crassuss, enormous all seeing and all controlling, an ancient AI system that has been built into every facet of Okyton technology, he is omnipresent and looked to as a figure of support by citizens of Okyto.

None of these AI would rebel or "destroy their masters" Crassuss is his master, and free AI are just like people. And just like many other things AI improve with age as they gather knowledge and experience.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."