The fleet of tears; the fleet of the slavers

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

The fleet of tears; the fleet of the slavers

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

In response to Shadow Tech's release of his slave ship, I've prodded myself into starting my slaver fleet.

First up we have the "Misery" class bulk freighter:

The "Misery" is a massive superfreighter designed to hold humanoid slaves. It is poorly armed, mounting only two fixed heavy weapons. It is however, far faster and more armored than most freighters. It's designed for blockade running.

One valuable feature is that it can mount two large boxlike slave pens on either side. These more than triple it's holding capacity.

Without overcrowding, nominal carrying capacity is 80,000 persons. Although adding the two slave pens brings this up to 240,000.

With overcrowding, carrying capacity is up to 600,000 persons
Adding the slave pens brings it up to... 2,880,000 people. Note that internal conditions deteriorate as the carrying capacity is exceeded, although given the nature of the cargo, that hardly matters.

"Torment" class battleship:
ImageImage

The "Torment" is designed for two things: Fear, and extremely heavy firepower.

It carries slightly more firepower than the old Dreadnought IIs, and signifigantly more armor. The light weapons alone are enough to lay waste to any modern nations that resist. Of course, the "Torment" cannot defeat a modern CF battleship, but it can give most other ships of equal size a run for their money.

At a legnth of 3.4 kilometers in legnth, this vessel can defeat modern nations by sheer shock.

It can also carry 400 "Despair" class fighters in it's fighter bays in addition to 10,000 ground troops and their equipment.

"Despair" class fighter:

The "Despair" is a newly designed fighter for the slavers. Built specifically for that organization by CFAC, the "Despair" has much in common with the as-yet-unreleased "Alpha" CF superfighter.

The Despair mounts four medium weapons hardpoints, two missile hardpoints, and two torpedo hardpoints. It has enough firepower to go toe to toe with just about anything else. It is also fairly well suited for atmospheric combat.

It's only disadvantage is that it is fairly slow, compared to mainstream CF multi-role fighters.

"??????"

This ship is currently unknown. Our operative was recycled to give us these images.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Shadow Tech »

Nice.
(Though my fighters are far more scary swooping down using those electron flux whips :D )
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Shadow Tech wrote:Nice.
(Though my fighters are far more scary swooping down using those electron flux whips :D )
CF Slaver fighters aren't meant to be scary. That's the capital ship's job. The fighters are there merely to keep other space nations from interfering. :)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

damn dude. nice doga edits (they look like doga) did you buy the full version or are you spending hours on end making them sexified?
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Aegeus wrote:damn dude. nice doga edits (they look like doga) did you buy the full version or are you spending hours on end making them sexified?
I certainly didn't pay for anything. I just went to the Doga page and downloaded L3. Since I don't need to render any animations, I get by with what I believe is the shareware version.
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

It looks very good. Wetland does have objections to slavery however but we do not interfere in the internal affairs of others, just know that we cannot allow your slave ships passage through our space or allow you to search for slaves inside Wettic space.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Facehuggria, thanks making my morning. Got a good laugh out of the whole thing by just reading it. On a more note the artwork is very well done and the designs are also well thought out.

To bad the Sskiss are not a slaver race.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Bump for additional ship. I need you guys help. What do you think I should make it?
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

CF, make it a slaver "raiding ship". You can plunder hapless civilian populations for slaves.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"