Introducing the Aiel Dreadnought range

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Yeah... he was talking about his own ships, and the shape they should have. I think this fits perfectly into the topic, oh wise ones.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

*starts to giggile* you do know you wont need that meny matter/Anti matter Reactors, 1 would do unless its a rather big ship (what it really is not, hehe thats about the size of my corvettes maby the frigates) maby 2 M/AM reactors but not 5.
And neutronium i wouldnt even put a cm of that stuff on my ships...kinda make them extreamly slow (not saying most of my warships are fast) but hay that your choice. er....*sits there thinking* if there to be used for Stealth Raids in the future throw on some fighters, Strip the Neutronium off and coat it with something elce (meny meters, in space 40cm of something aint going to last more then....30 seconds with some of the weapons thrown around anti matter being one of them) oh and also some form of Stelth armor would be nice always helps on stealth raids, kind the reason stealth is used in the "stealth raids" no point jumping onto a raid if you can be spoted befor you even open fire.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I would use my idea: A nebula, condensed into a shield for covering the front of the ship. Hold it with a grav field. Then, when they pause, push the shield forward at full speed.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Moontian
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Proto-Imperium of
Name: Megas

Post by Moontian »

An interesting idea, JJR.
As for the power plants, the shields take up a lot of power, and so require one for itself. The anti-matter weapons need to get their anti-matter from somewhere too. There are two spare plants, to be used just in case something happened with one of the others.
No longer mere Earth beings or Sol beings, but bright children of the stars!
Moontian is on the web! click here: http://www.freewebs.com/moontian/