Super Dreadnaught, Shadow.

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Super Dreadnaught, Shadow.

Post by Arenumberg »

The Shadow is a new Super Dreadnaught that is a stunning 11.5 kilometers in length, The Size and energy needed to propell and arm such a ship required the devlopment of expanded singularity cores. The general purpose of this ship is to frighten enemy forces, for a frightened enemy is a defeated enemy. The ship is painted solid black to resemble the ships of long past.
In combat, the Shadow's hull and shields are so strong that they can literaly ram enemy capital ships. The ship is equipped with Six gravity well projectors to prevent enemies from escaping to hyperspace. 425 heavy laser cannons, 100 Torpedo Launchers, 100 Ion Cannon Batteries and 350 turbolasers make the ship capable of engaging entire fleets. The Shadow is equipped with one Hypting Beam and can also carry fifty squadrons of Fighter and/or Bomber craft.
Due to the extreme cost of this ship, production has been limited to a select few, with only one ship serving with the Navy at this time.

Armnament etc:
17 A.M.E Drives
8 Nova-Qauntum Singularity Cores
1 Wormspace Drive
425 Heavy Laser Cannons
100 Torpedo Launchers
100 Ion Cannon Batteries
350 Turbolaser
1 Hypting Beam (The Hypting Beam is a concentrated energy beam that is twisted through three "Charger Generators", this causes a swirling "tornado swizel" effect to the beam.)
50 Sqaudrons of Fighter Craft
Crew: Approx. 700,000 crew, 150,000 troops
38" Black Crystal Composite Armour
3 Shield Generators
Scuttle Packs

OOC: Godmod?.. Whaaat.. i like big ships and i cannot lie.. do do do
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Hm... Only 11.5 km long? Wow that's only 1 km shorter than my own old super dreadnaught... *please note the sarcasm*
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:Hm... Only 11.5 km long? Wow that's only 1 km shorter than my own old super dreadnaught... *please note the sarcasm*
Is this meant to be a one off ubership or an actual production ship?

If the former, I'd say it's too small and not armed enough. The CFV Absolution is twenty kilometers and has thousands of heavy weapon turrets. If the latter, I'd say it is far too large. It's a bit more than twice the size of my largest production ship.

The defining factor will be price.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

it was much bigger and heavily armed at the beginning, but i thought it would be too much of a godmod.
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Im thinking of doubling the size, and qaudrupling the weapons, and doubling the crew, making it a 3 time produce, and adding half of the crew now to the current crew, and making it cost one years worth of GDP (Which is like.. 350 Trillion i think.. lucky i have savings! lol..)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arenumberg wrote:Im thinking of doubling the size, and qaudrupling the weapons, and doubling the crew, making it a 3 time produce, and adding half of the crew now to the current crew, and making it cost one years worth of GDP (Which is like.. 350 Trillion i think.. lucky i have savings! lol..)
If you're going to have more than one of those things, It's a godmod.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, arneurembrug, firstly, this is a coruption of the ESD graphic

(REENCARNATED EMPORER FOR EVAH BIACH!!!1!1!)

but, i think it olooks fine. Just to tell you, your ship is 2.5 km shorter than the real ESD

i personally love my ubership. It took 100 IC years to be completed and is 21
KM wide with super-dense nachtium cosntruction (w00t!)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

then ill reduce it to one.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

*can't make overcompensation jokes at Arenumberg*
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Sure you can. She has a steel battlelabia.