SKZ rolls out new Combat Armor

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Ah... well, I don't think we're really breaking copyright rules unless we're using their material to sell our own stuff in r/l, are we?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:Ah... well, I don't think we're really breaking copyright rules unless we're using their material to sell our own stuff in r/l, are we?
Correct. So long as we make no money out of it, we can do what we want. At least that's my understanding of international copyright agreements. This does not apply to piracy of software and movies however.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Actually, it does, but the RIAA and MPAA pretend it doesn't.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Why in the world would they prosecute someone for what it, essentially, free advertising? Whatever... I'm sure the folks at Bungie are good-natured enough to forgive my sin in this case.

Coming soon: a presentation of Arizona Novanian armed forces! w00t w00t!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Some people care, some don't. I used an artist's spaceships and he found out... got all pissed and I had to change pics. Usually large companies don't care.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Penguenia wrote:Some people care, some don't. I used an artist's spaceships and he found out... got all pissed and I had to change pics. Usually large companies don't care.
Was he selling the pictures, or were they in an online gallery?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!