Shadow Tech seeks technology

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Shadow Tech seeks technology

Post by Shadow Tech »

I know that this should be in IC but I didn't know were to put it OOC.
Basically I am looking to by *any* ship based technology you have that is reasonable. After most of my populace is eliminated by an "accident" I will be building a destroyer/cruiser which encompasses technology from across the universe. Any technology used on the ship will of course cite were it came from. Example: Shadow Techian neutron beam.

Send me a private message on here or msg me on either msn or aim if you have anyting to sell.
Thx.
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

We have a few suggestions.

Heavy gravatic cannons: A variable heavy gravatic field.

'Desolator' Gravatic Cannons: Much like the above, except that it displays multiple small but heavy gravatic fields, which rip things apart in all directions. Like mauling people, just safer, and easier to film :D

Formed Energy Rams: This takes the use of rams on ships to a new level. Instead of a heavy metal spike, the FER is a collection of various energies and plasma, with a light shield wrapped around it. Once the ram hits, the shield deals kinetic damage before being overloaded and having to shut down. Then, the energy and plasma explodes into the weakened ship. Thus, you are not crippling your own ships due to Newton's damn third law, being that it was dealt with by the breaking shield, and you have a secondary explosion to boot. Not only that, but you can mount an explosive in a launcher at the base of the ram, or held at the tip by the shield, for a terchiary attack. Lastly is the ability to attach blasters and the like next to the ram, allowing you to rip at the inside of the ships just after you ram.

These are just a few. We have others, but these are the more unique weapons that we would even offer to someone.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

We've already had our little chat on AIM, but I feel it's better to have an easily located source of links.

To all my Storefronts:

Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

I would suggest looking at my technology page. You might find something there that you might like. Depending on the tech you wish to use, there may be a cost attached to using it. Some rechnologies are not for sale either, so please do check with me that I give my consent for you using it.

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... =9866#9866
Kormanthor
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kormanthor »

The url to my store front is below:

http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=369507

Be nice it's my first attempt at building a store front.
Kore Technologies Store Front
http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=369507
Read the thread that made the UKS KorIncursion Famous
http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=303215
Working on a Double major in Business & Psychology.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Are you looking for production rights, or would finished components be of interest?
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Shadow Tech »

Production rights for most situations, and definitely production rights for any munitions certain weaons might need.
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Sorry about this, ST… I’ll get a technology storefront up sometime tomorrow…
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli