Secret Weapon Development - Declassified to ESUS Leaders

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Secret Weapon Development - Declassified to ESUS Leaders

Post by Zarahemla »

For Decades the Farad system has been the Primary Heavy energy weapon system onboard Capsule Corporation Ships. Recently, CC began testing a new concept, a module that adds onto the front of a larger Farad System that actually focuses the energy from a large wave into a tight beam, using a heavy system of refracting forcefields and charged plates.

Testing has already begun on a scaled version of this module, and the next phase is to develop and refine a channeling module that can actually AIM the beam beyond the ship's maneuverability, effectively turning what used to be a chaotic forward-firing energy blast into a tightly focused cutting beam that can easily slice -multiple- unshielded ships in half quickly, and/or target critical weak points in an enemy's defenses.

Basically, this multi-Exawatt weapon would make any of TFU's phasers look like laser pointers. (Just as a comparison of course :P)

The farad system, as usual, does not have to fire at full power. It can fire at low power rapidly, which, taking advantage of the focuser, would be very useful against smaller ships.

The range of this weapon is also similar to the parent farad system, roughly 500,000 kilometers.

A valiance's big gun with this technology would carve a planet up like a katana on a watermelon... (a really... massive watermelon that would probably wind up holding its shape, but oh well :P)
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

... Wow... this was the exact thing I was thinking of when I heard I could get my hands on FARAD technology. The exact same thing... well, the treason of Marconi, ey?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Hmmmmm, maybe I could fit this over a Nexus Cannon :twisted:

You're not planning on using this in our little war, are you? Cause then I'll just have to......well........I'll do something!
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Klonor wrote:Hmmmmm, maybe I could fit this over a Nexus Cannon :twisted:

You're not planning on using this in our little war, are you? Cause then I'll just have to......well........I'll do something!
Like lose?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Klonor

Post by Klonor »

You know, you're pushing me! Don't think I wont do stuff to you in your sleep!
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Klonor wrote:You know, you're pushing me! Don't think I wont do stuff to you in your sleep!
Oooh, I'm scared of you and your cup of luke-warm water. Oh, wait, it's cold now...

CF is my saviour!
Klonor

Post by Klonor »

meanie
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Klonor wrote:meanie
:twisted:

{insert cackle here}

CF is my saviour!
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

C'mon guys, you know better.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Klonor

Post by Klonor »

We do? Since when?

Anyway, will this new tech be available for purchase once it's perfected? Cause once our little war ends I'd like to see if I can get it for any ships that manage to survive
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force