Sharky and George patrol Vessel

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Sharky and George patrol Vessel

Post by Jordaxia »

It's new! it's.... not been improved yet! it's the crimebuster of the spacelanes! Introducing the Sharky and George combination patrol vessel, a new line of combat patrol vessel from Goose Wing industries.

The not blind among you may notice the fighter attached to the bottom of the "Sharky" home vessel is similar to the "Rata Tat Tat" fighter also available through Goose Wing industries. And you would be correct. The "George" fighter is structurally identical to the Rata Tat Tat, minus the second maser turret, and the missile systems, as George relies on sharky to bring the heavy weapons to the fray. It should be noted that Sharky and George are not heavy duty war vessels, but rather designed to counter blockade runners, smugglers and the like. The accomodation aboard Sharky is cramped, to say the least, given that the vessel must hold a hyperdrive, eggshield system, single reload for all missile tubes, as well as storage for personal defense weapons and two military grade Doc Ock suits, along with two engineered Ock crew, bringing the total crew complement to 9 (6 Sharky crew, 1 George crew, 2 Doc Ock operatives)

statistics
sharky:
length:87 metres
width: 30 metres on average
height: 20 metres on average.
mass: 30,000 tons
weaponry: 72 missile tubes, configured to launch Klaxon ECM missiles, midge 30kg missiles, or Yak 300kg kinetic kill missiles. I reload of 72 extra missiles total (not 72 Klaxons as well as midges and Yaks)
8 maser cannons mounted on four turrets, 10 MJ energy rating.
armour: 10m double plasma coated titanium armour, as well as 2m thermal/kinetic foam covering all areas.
1 Eggshield, with new reactive electron projective system. (very efficient potentially against kinetic weaponry such as missiles and railslugs)
crew: 9 total, 6 Sharky crewmembers, 1 George crewmember and two Doc Ock operatives.
George:
Same as Rata Tat Tat, minus 1 turret, missile systems, and both 30kt bombs.

(once again, tell me what I missed, along with comments, Godmodding (I don't see how, mind) accusations, and general insults about how crap the render is.)
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You like purple dont you.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Purple is the official colour of the Jordaxian navy, so it only follows that Jordaxian naval vessels will be purple. Also, yes, I like purple. It's why it's the official colour of the Jordaxian navy.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.