Blade of Woe Class Ultra Dreadnaught (Uber Pic Warning)

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Looks alot like my Executor SSD, well not mine, its lucasarts... well yeah.. moving on..
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

You could hold alot more marines in that (think high hundreds of thousands to a million)
Penguenia
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Um... You can't... Unless you want to cram five marines into one bunk, that's not possible...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

18x4x5km? Yeah, he can hold alot more marines than he currently has. Mabe I suggested too many, but he can at least fit 200,000 in.
Penguenia
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

HELLO!!!

You do need engines, both sublight and FTL, you do need space for the generators, for the shields, for the guns, for the 7000 fighters...

And you need a lot of space for the electronics that runs this thing...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

All right, he has about 360 kilometers of area. Assuming the fighters are about 6 meters each, those alone take about 2.7 kilometers of space. Let’s say the inner workings (systems, electronics, engines, power plants, sublight, ftl, weaponsystems, and shields) take a little more than half of the total space leaving us with about 168 kilometers to do stuff with. You could easily fit the corridors, necessary tactical stations, storage and feeding facilities, restrooms, and Spartan quarters for the regular crew, pilots, and about 150-200,000 troops. Plus slightly more luxurious quarters for officers. No useable space should be unused. Now, I'm not saying to change the ship if he doesn't want to, I'm just making a valid point.

One thing though, he should have way less weapons on that ship, unless they are flashlights that only do damage in large numbers.
Penguenia
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

hrrrmmm....why does this look familiar? i wonder...mabey its cause i jsut watched EMPIRE like ten minutes ago...no...it cant be....

anywho, still, i dont like people using iconic stuff for their guys, i mean, who the hell doesnt know that that picture is of the Executor, the 1st SSD.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

18KM, the World Eater Xavier is only 25KM and its been running for 300 years. (and not running for a sbstantially longer period of time 50 billion years)
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."