A new ship, soon to be on the market!

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Blademasters wrote:Now THAT is a nice ship.
Seriously?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I think he means it...

Starfox 64 pwn3d, btw...
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Arizona Nova wrote:I think he means it...

Starfox 64 pwn3d, btw...
Quite. Is the new one any good? Now that I have an Xbox AND a Gamecube, I'm looking at games besides the two I have now.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:I think he means it...

Starfox 64 pwn3d, btw...
Quite. Is the new one any good? Now that I have an Xbox AND a Gamecube, I'm looking at games besides the two I have now.
Well, to keep this thread vaguely on topic, any plans on revealing this new terrifying superweapon that you're working on?

As for the new Starfox, I'm not sure. I rented the game once, and never really played it, and it appears the multiplayer part is not in the new title, which was something I really liked in the old game.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

The tail is a heavy heat lance, I'm thinking. The kind used for orbital bombardment usually. I'm thinking of making the front weapon a small FARAD.

CF is my saviour!