Metallinautian Contracting Corperations

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Metallinautian Contracting Corperations

Post by Metallinauts »

Well if you need ships designed customly instead of buying a prefabricated one come to me. (OOC: Bring your own pics) Depending on what you want prices will rise/fall.
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

Umm... does anyone here NOT have their own shipyards? lol

It's a nice offer tho.
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Zarahemla wrote:Umm... does anyone here NOT have their own shipyards? lol

It's a nice offer tho.
I don't! I don't! Err...wait. Yes I do. I've only got three left, but I've still got em! They don't sell to outsiders anymore though. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:

It's a nice offer tho.
I don't! I don't! Err...wait. Yes I do. I've only got three left, but I've still got em! They don't sell to outsiders anymore though. :P
Tsk Tsk. Senior Director is spamzoring!! lol. Seriously I have 4 Extra Ship yards from the Shivan conflict.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I know I already contracted the Schicksalschiff to you in IM, but I need another commission.

This is the Stahldolch (German: Steel Dagger) Destroyer. I need the stats put in. Nothing special, really, just good weapons and good armor, and run of the mill shields. Also, if there is any tech to detect cloaking, we could use that too. It's essentially designed to take down smaller ships and detect hidden ships - hidden in every way, whether it be stealth or cloak. Also, I don't know how big to make it, so if you could assign the dimensional numbers too I would appreciate that. Thank you...
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

It's a nice offer tho.
To go slightly OT, this saves the customer resources and time. Thus, I only need to fork a sum from my already massive economy and get ships for it, whereas I would have to go out and use up my own resources, time, and money if I built it myself.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Here, you just pay more and don't fork over materials, and you won't like it as much, because he designed it and it isn't yours, and it'll probably take longer. I mean... what?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Here, you just pay more and don't fork over materials, and you won't like it as much, because he designed it and it isn't yours, and it'll probably take longer. I mean... what?
I need someone to do numbers for me. Any outstanding features, like in the Schicksalschiff's main uber-cannon, I ask to be incorporated in with the numbers. Besides, how will I learn myself how to do this without first seeing samples of it being done before hand? You and no others were exactly chomping at the bit to teach me.

And actually, we settled for a very low price for him stat-making and building the Schicksalschiffs.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Jesus... You guys don't have shipyards???
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:Jesus... You guys don't have shipyards???
Why yes, I do, they're called the Imperial Docks, icly. But, I don't do numbers. I hate doing numbers, because I am a lazy arse and don't have time to decide what is and isn't under-and-over numberwanking. I like making ship designs, not playing around with numbers all the live long day. Metallinauts is offering a service to do it for me, and he throws in ship-building, which my nation is perfectly capable of - but enter the laziness again. So I say, OK - the picture and arrangement of DOGA parts is still mine, I just had the real ship manufactured somewhere else.
I mean, oocly, c'mon, the US does this for everything... it's all made in China! Though, in the interest of full disclosure, some of it is made in sweat shops, which is morally repugnant, but I'm sure Metallinauts doesn't have such practices, right? :P
~Anikar

{Back Burner}