Heavy Heat lance Orbital Bombardment Unit *WIP*

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Arizona Nova wrote:No offense taken. I sure feel like one right now though - it's fall break and I left my laptop's power strip at my college and I'm home now. Gah! *hits self in the head* And the computer I'm using doesn't have a fast modem nor any of the goodies my laptop has.
Ah, as is I don't have 3DS Max so I probably can't help, sorry.
And I would feel bad asking Zara to make me one, because he is VERY BUSY making my ship that he certainly didn't FORGET! :roll:
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

*shifty eyes*

yeah, errmm, sorry man... I got a little... uhh... distracted :P plus, your ship turned out way cooler anyway.

BTW, Farads don't HAVE to be generated within 2 prongs, it can be a "barrel" if you want.

And, you don't have to CAPITALIZE it.... not an acronym ;) Just Farad.
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Zarahemla wrote:*shifty eyes*

yeah, errmm, sorry man... I got a little... uhh... distracted :P plus, your ship turned out way cooler anyway.

BTW, Farads don't HAVE to be generated within 2 prongs, it can be a "barrel" if you want.

And, you don't have to CAPITALIZE it.... not an acronym ;) Just Farad.
I couldn't tell. But technically, LASER is an acronym, soooooo. Alsowhat ship are you talking about? The one you're making, or the one I made? Cause this isn't that good... and it's not a ship. Lastly, do you think I could use mini-Farads for tanks and infantry? It sounds coolful.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!