The Ultimate Protection Against Temporal Weapons

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

I'm not going to buy one though, i dont go in for temporal tech for the most part, anyone tries to pull it on me during a good ol' fashion war (not that i can war with no army) the old IGNORE cannon comes out.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Emperor Fenix wrote:I'm not going to buy one though, i dont go in for temporal tech for the most part, anyone tries to pull it on me during a good ol' fashion war (not that i can war with no army) the old IGNORE cannon comes out.
Well, they're not too expensive, overall, and it basicly allows you to ICly ignore temporal tech, without having to actually ignore anyone.

They're mainly intended for people who don't want to have to deal with temporal tech, without resorting to ignoring people for it.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Fine. Forget it. I'll just pump up my conventional defenses. I'm trying to set up a Pocket Universe around my galaxy, but the amount of energy I'd need to pull it off would be astronomical. After I do I it, I don't need to keep inputting power, but I couldn't just send units out.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Heh, I think I will make a little arrangement for the distribution of the T-Jammer...

But you'll basically have to sell your soul to Mekanta...
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Mekanta, you didn't answer my question... You did trade me your R-Jammer for my Hypermega particle beam cannon, right?
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Don't remember if the deal ever went through.

Eh, I think it did. But I'll have to give you the reconfiguration technology if you want to turn them into T-Jammers.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Mekanta wrote:Heh, I think I will make a little arrangement for the distribution of the T-Jammer...

But you'll basically have to sell your soul to Mekanta...
What's a soul?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

I need 2 Class I temporal nullifiers for my Systemkiller. One on ship, and one on the Station in case something breaks. Just, assume it's on the Systemkiller. I was still working on the stats when the war started, so I'm in a bit of a bind.

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:I need 2 Class I temporal nullifiers for my Systemkiller. One on ship, and one on the Station in case something breaks. Just, assume it's on the Systemkiller. I was still working on the stats when the war started, so I'm in a bit of a bind.
You need 10'000 kilometer radius of coverage on a ship?

Eh; two trillion total. Pay and they're yours.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

*wires*

CF is my saviour!