The Kriegsblock

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

The Kriegsblock

Post by Jaratia »

JSC Kriegsblock
Class:Cruiser

Arnament:
400 standard ballistic torpedoes catacombed all across the ship,stored in 100 4 launch tubes
6 anti-frigate+ guns on deck of Block
25 standard plasma turrets on either side
5 nuclear warheads stored in prow of ship
240 small anti-fighter lasers placed in small groups all around ship
Defense:Standard Bladefly Shield System
Power source:2 ColdFusion reactors stationed deep in the heart of the craft(Sorry about the mix-up,CF.I didn't take you into account)
Length:3 km
Width:623 meters
Height:1 km

OOC:Questions?Comments?
Last edited by Jaratia on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Make cake,not war"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

CF reactors? So that's where all my dead people go! :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: the BLOCK

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jaratia wrote: Arnament:400 standard ballistic torpedoes catacombed all across the ship
Ballistic? So they're launched, then maybe self-boost, and close with their targets, unguilded, on inertia alone? Cause that's basicly what they'd be if they were ballistic weapons.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Needs more guns.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Underwater Asylum wrote:Needs more guns.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe he doesn't need 43957438056734085735634756 guns to acheive noticeable damage?
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Agreed. More guns is not neccesarily a good thing. Though I have to say, do you have four hundred 1-launch tubes, or say, 100 with 4 launches? Cause if 400, I would suggest dropping it to 200 and giving the ship 400 anti-ship lasers. Torpedos can be used to pierce shields, then combined lasers for massive damage. That's why some of my ships are merely outfitted with say, a small missile loadout, maybe some mines, and a bajillion lasers.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Agreed. More guns is not neccesarily a good thing. Though I have to say, do you have four hundred 1-launch tubes, or say, 100 with 4 launches? Cause if 400, I would suggest dropping it to 200 and giving the ship 400 anti-ship lasers. Torpedos can be used to pierce shields, then combined lasers for massive damage. That's why some of my ships are merely outfitted with say, a small missile loadout, maybe some mines, and a bajillion lasers.
Hey,good thinking!As for the missile/torpedoe question,I have 100 4 launch-tubes.I'll update the stats soon,as I slapped this together [retty quickly. :wink:
"Make cake,not war"
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Yes, it had occured to me, fool. It only needs 43957438056734085735634755! Anyway, at the present time the military of UA is focusing on lots of firepower over all else, so that is the reason behind my comment.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Looks a little too blockish for my tastes.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

That's why it's called (literally) the "Warblock"
"Make cake,not war"