Mekanta's Final Technological Transformation

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Mekanta's Final Technological Transformation

Post by Mekanta »

Once I come back from my little hiatus from NS RPing, this research will be done. Everything is being done secretly. No IC information will be available, even after this technology is completed. No OOC information will be leaked (by me) onto the NS boards.

All traces of technology not of my creation (Reflex technology, ect.) will be eliminated. Mekanta's technology is changing directly to tech "stolen" from my anime project. From multiple groups from it.

The preliminary list of techs "stolen" from the project...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spacial Sheath Drives ("Zen Drives")
Sublight drives that operate not by moving the ship, but moving the space the ship is in. This basic summery of the operation of the drives has given these drives thier nickname, and the exponential increase in efficiency over standard drives has earned them the respect of engineers. Moving space, once the technology is gained to do so and lock the ship into the fabric of it, is much easier than moving large ships. While smaller ships recieve little benefit from the Zen Drives, Capitol Ships and so-called "Supercapships" gain a massive boost to speed and maneuverability.

Triad Point Manipulation Drives ("Kaiser Drives")
Using the same principle of moving space rather than what is in space, the "Kaiser Drive" named for the project that created it operates on transplanar/transpacial principles to allow near-instantaneous travel with a critical ability. The Kaiser Drive is unaffected by FTL negation and interdiction. The principle is reletively simple. Point A is where the ship is. Point D is where the ship is going. Points B and C are in seperate planes not connected to Truespace. When the system is activated, the transplanar equation looks roughly like this: (A = B C = D B = C == A = D)
The result is that the space of point A and the space of point D are switched. Thus, the Spacial Locked area of the drive's field is brought to the new point nearly instantaneously.

Spacial Expansion Cannon ("Shreddergun")
Another reletively simple tech when broken down to it's main principle. The "Shreddergun" projects a field that causes space to expand within the field, yet not move outside of the area of the blast. This has the effect of moving everything in the field apart, yet visibly remaining in place. This causes tremendous strain on the bond between particles, causing them to shatter, not only causing the objects those particles made up to disintigrate, but releasing massive amounts of energy that causes even more damage.

Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Nice tech. I have something like the Shreddergun myself. It ripples and stretches the STC.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Kaiser Drives sound like they'd actually be blocked by most FTLi that blocks interactions with other layers of spacetime.

Which is a good thing; a universal FTLi-pircing drive would be considered by many to be a god mod.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Shredder gun sounds more like a "shatter" gun though.

All around, still good.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot

Post by Mekanta »

Two little teasers on new Mekantan ships when I start RPing again. Ignore all the other designs. I'm scrapping the whole fleet in exchange for a new design mentality.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I can only hope that's not my homeworld in the background. :lol:
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot

Post by Mekanta »