The Tarenteor Ubership

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.

So, how is it?

Total votes: 0

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:Level 15 temporal sheilds? Why not just buy a Kanuckistani Temporal Nullifier?

A Class H would more than cover the ship, and at $75 billion USD, is probally cheaper. Not to mention providing blanket protection against any temporal tech.

The only drawback would be the fact that the ship wouldn't be able to utalise temporal tech.
Hmm, but I'm going to be producing these. I'll take two of them, for the upcoming ships.
Alright; ye can pick 'em up in Earth orbit once payment's been made - $75 Billion USD each, of course.

As for producing the ships, well, you can either but them as you need them, or order X units every Y days until you tell me otherwise; I made a similar arrangment with Jordaxia to modify his 'Doc Ock' troopers back in July.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Payment wired. And can you maybe... FTL them to us? Because going to a whole other galaxy can be a bitch...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Payment wired. And can you maybe... FTL them to us? Because going to a whole other galaxy can be a bitch...
Sure; I just generally use Earth orbit for transfers, but that's mainly because everyone knows where it is, it's effectivly neutral, and most folks can easily reach it..
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, ill run them to you, ive probably got some deep mining prospecs out in your galaxy you dont know about anyway :p
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Aegeus wrote:well, ill run them to you, ive probably got some deep mining prospecs out in your galaxy you dont know about anyway :p
I can just displace them out there in a big metal box with an FTL transponder on it. Just need co'ordinates.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

ahhh bah to you :p making my evil sereptitiously mean mining ops obsolete >:P
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

So, anyone want to buy one? 25 trillion a pop!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

25 trillion? Damn, that's a whole 80% of my annual military budget...
Why are you selling it for 25 when it costs 100? Is the majority of the cost the initial research and design? Or are you just going to lose a stratospherically high amount of money?
Yes, five metres does seem like a pathetic amount of armour, and although with the additional defences it shouldn't be a problem, I personally don't like relying on flimsy backups.

Veeeeeeeeeery nice render though. Looks almost organic. It's definitely far better than the pink blur you posted in the IM a while ago :wink:
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

Oy...
My eyes have this effect of being really sensitive,so that background and laser thingy effectively kill my rating on image.
Anyway,it looks pretty good on everything else,except for the armour.Up it a little bit. :)
"Make cake,not war"
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Jaratia wrote:Oy...
My eyes have this effect of being really sensitive,so that background and laser thingy effectively kill my rating on image.
Anyway,it looks pretty good on everything else,except for the armour.Up it a little bit. :)
To what? And uh... what about like, a mm of Neutronium?

CF is my saviour!