Pocket Dreadnought

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Pocket Dreadnought

Post by CorpSac »

Pocket Dreadnought

Type: Pocket Dreadnought/C&C
diameter: 4Km
Radios: 2Km
Hight: 1Km
Crew: 220,000
Troops: 120,000
Fighters: 120
Transports:- 60
Struture: Endor Steel
Armor: 8 Meters of ECM, 10 Meters of ESW, 12 Meter endor Steel (tripple hull)
Shields:
Hard Shields
Partical Shields
Energy/Ray shields
Weapons:-
60 Medium TurboLasers
30 Quad Heavy Turbolasers
120 Quad Laser cannons
20 Quad Ion Cannons (SW type)
5 Ion Cannons
2 Star Lances
20 Plasma Cannons (light)
15 Heavy Plasma Bolters
20 4 rack fusion Torpedo Lunchers
10 10 Rack Fusion Missile Lunchers
Reactors:
2 Anti matter/Matter Reactors
9 Fusion Reactor
Backup Reactors:
6 Fusion Reactors

C&C Systems

3D Solor System Battlefield Scanners:-
The 3DSSBS is a Sensor system that maps an Entire Solar system in a 3D holo Image the map doesnt show man made objects (apart from Stations, bases, sats etc) and all Tatical data is imputed by Tactical operations. The system is basicly designed for mapping a solar system battlefields, tho the larger the system the harder to map.

3D Open Space Battlefield Scanners:-
The 3DOSBS is a Sensor system simular to the 3DSSBS nut since it does need to map Planets and such this sytem Automaticly maps ship postions tho the larger the battlefield the harder to map.

Battle Co-orderation System:-
Useing Encoded and Sacure Channals to all vessels in the fleet(s) passing battle infomation on the current events.

3D mapper probes:-
Small head size Probes full of sensors for mapping used in large scale battles, the Probes feed data in discrete channels. The probes are extreamly stelthy and hard to detect and hard to target. The Probes are linked with the 3DOSBS and 3DSSBS systems to improve the speeds of updates.

Along with the Advanced systems there are mutipy stardard sensors, scanners, Comm systems and other Vital.
C&C Section is broken down into smaller groups all tied into the Advanced AI, even tho the AI takes in most of the data and cheaks it in the end its down to human jugment.

The Pocket Dreadnought is THE most powerful ship in the new sith fleets and is designed as a C&C vessal. The Star Lances tho give it its true power when fired at full power it is as hot as a star being able to burn its way though a planet, tho there not that effective on shields they do hell to armor and make quick work of most ships. this is the most heavyly armored ship ever built with 30 meters of armored hull (armor) but thats mainly due to the fact that its tripple hulled (3 hulls with small gaps between filled with a Liquid Metal designed to take Impact from Protectile weapons minmizeing damage).
This is a best of a ship able to help with invasion of planets, fend of attacks of most kinds and destroy at planet what more do you need. The 3 Layers of shielding is to enforce its defences with a level 2 AI and PDS fighters are no real problem even with a few blind spots its hard to attack. A Total of 10 Pocket Dreadnoughts line the sith fleets with 1 modifed Pocket Dreadnought named the Bane that is the flag ship of the Entire Grand Armada that has 5 Star Lancers and is slightly larger (5Km Diameter, 2.5km Radios).
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Why's it called a pocket dreadnought? It sure as hell isn't small...
Penguenia
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Penguenia wrote:Why's it called a pocket dreadnought? It sure as hell isn't small...
er....well ya see i dont really know at the time i was reading something and it said pocket Battleship so i decieded to call my Dreadnought a Pocket Dreadnought....meh go figuers
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Pocket Dreadnought

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote: The Pocket Dreadnought is THE most powerful ship in the new sith fleets and is designed as a C&C vessal.
A 'Pocket' warship is basicly a compact or scaled down version of a normal classification. C&C vessels are also, typicly, larger than normal, thanks to the need to incorperate provisions flag personel and staff, as well as additional comminucations equipment, computers, sensors, and related personel to allow it to coordinate fleet actions and the ilk.

I think you got yer terms mixed up; were you by chance taking the term from my own Pocket Dreadnaughts? 'cause those are 350 meters long.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Pocket Dreadnought

Post by CorpSac »

Kanuckistan wrote:
CorpSac wrote: The Pocket Dreadnought is THE most powerful ship in the new sith fleets and is designed as a C&C vessal.
A 'Pocket' warship is basicly a compact or scaled down version of a normal classification. C&C vessels are also, typicly, larger than normal, thanks to the need to incorperate provisions flag personel and staff, as well as additional comminucations equipment, computers, sensors, and related personel to allow it to coordinate fleet actions and the ilk.

I think you got yer terms mixed up; were you by chance taking the term from my own Pocket Dreadnaughts? 'cause those are 350 meters long.
no it was cos i was reading some RP thing on the net and it said pocket battleship and i thought Pocket Dreadnought sounded better then Dreadnought, besides this is smaller the my Planed Dreadnought (what im not relaseing till i hit 2.5 Billion and then decressing my fleet again from 1500 to around 1000).

and ive also not finished the stats on the Pocket Dreadnought.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

That's almost as large as one of my full sized dreadnoughts! :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:That's almost as large as one of my full sized dreadnoughts! :P
See now i have a real Reason to call it a pocket Dreadnought it smaller then CFs dreadnoughts lol