The Systemkiller (Yes, It's done!)

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

5cn... Lucas is full of excrement, we all know he didn't create star wars*. Now then, planetkillers? Anyway, 200 trillion is way too low if this is a planetkiller, I have warships that cost more, and are very likely more effective. I'm not a fan of giant uberships with more guns than mine, so I shall offer only criticisms here. Firstly, your powersupplies seem grossly too small, you seem to have too few sublight drives as well, not to mention this vessel lacks dedicated point defense grids, thus making it easy prey for large (or small) numbers of fighters. I'm also interested in your crew numbers for this thing, troops, estimated fighter complement, etc. All in all, it has weaknesses, and strengths, as any ship does.
*Lucas really did, but that doesn't stop me from thinking hes a blithering idiot, what with his "editing" of the trilogy for the new DVDs and all.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

BM, where is that thread derailment picture? Cause I mean, I have like 2 posts actually about the ship here. And the thing about the orbs is this: This ship has grav fields, due to amount of space I have to use, that is pretty much unequaled. Secondly, my grav fields merely have to beat the inertia. My opponents will need to fight the momentum. And the orbs are so dense, they shouldn't be hard to find again. If worst comes to worst, I can just shrink a nebula or something. The Fiend also works well when combined with the Farads...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Point taken.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Thank you. I've got it saved now.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

I don't think a stardestroyer could cause star death. Maybe to a whitedwarf, but... from astronomy I am compelled to remember that if a Star Destroyer kept on lobbing massive shots of heat, it would serve little else than prolonged life to a star.

And, stardestroyer.net is the biggest collection of nosebag macintosh lovers I've ever seen. I hope someday their Host, in an effort to slander his business opponents, pretends that their site is on his oppenents server.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Most of the Death Star's guns were designed for anti-capital ship work; just watch the damn movie; something to the effect of, "The empire doesn't consider fighters to be any threat; otherwise they'd have a tighter defence."

As for destroying stars? No; neihter star destroyers nor the DS. The most they could do would be to shorten the Star's life span slightly be accelerating fusion and causing solar mass ejections.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

This thread is about MY SHIP. Now talk about MY SHIP in MY THREAD. Please?

CF is my saviour!