The Systemkiller (Yes, It's done!)

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

The Systemkiller (Yes, It's done!)

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

The Systemkiller
Bottom:
Top:
Readying to fire the Fiend Cannon:

Size: 30x5x3(Not including Pyramid) KM (LxWxH)
Defense: 40 Metres Darkling Heavy Battleship Armor, 1mm Terakite Pellets coated in bonding fluid, 1 metre Darkling Armor sheets layered with bonding fluid, 50,000 nm Nuetronium Armor, 2 Heavy Gravitational Shields, 3 Psyker Shield Layers, 1 Temporal Nullifier, Spacial Distortion Smoother and Patcher, Hyperion FTLi, 3 Heavy Reflector Shield, 1 Heavy Particle Field, 1 Static field.
Armament: 50 Heavy Farad Demolisher Cannons, 150 Multi-Pool Gravatic Cannons, 700 Heavy Long-Range Lasers, 500 Hornet Pods, 300 Heavy Missile Pods, 300 Heavy Railguns, 20 one metre railguns, 10 Heavy Yamamoto Cannons, 40 PACs, 100 Heavy GACs, 60 Heavy Heat Lances, 3000 Heavy Burst Lasers, 1 Fiend 3-stage Supercannon (See below), 5 Superdense Gravatically-Controlled Demolition Orbs (see below), 10 Heavy EMP cannons, 2 Domination Cannons (see below)
Sublight Propulsion: 40 Heavy Grav Thrusters, 400 Plasma Thrusters.
FTL: 2 STC Bubble Generators, 2 Slipstream Drives.
Power: 20 Antimatter Reactors, 20 Plasma Reactors, 100 ft^3 block of Nanotreadwheels.
Support: 9 KM docking/storage bay.

Demolition Orbs: These orbs are compacted matter, to the point that they have the mass of a planet in a 1 metre diameter sphere. They are thrown at ships with Grav fields.

Domination Cannons: These "cannons" spew out heavy controlled cables, tipped with clawed explosives and other destructive devices, that lash at ships and literally rip them apart. These thick cables are plated with thin Terakite plates that have bonding fluid on them, making them near impossible to destroy. They can be called back and be reused. However, should a cable disconnect from the ship, it would cease to function.

The Fiend Supercannon: This cannon is in fact 3 seperate weapons that work in conjuntion for maximum effect. First is a set of heavy Ion Cannons, that are used to destroy enemy shields. Then, waves of plasma are pulsed into in area. The last part of the Fiend is carried out by emitter drones, launched into the plasma-filled are. These drones are static field and tesla grid emitters, which create a field so intense that is can actually melt ship superstructures, and easily destroy equiptment. The voltage is also dangerous enough to kill organic ships.

I am planning to commission on of these for the UFP for 200+ trillion USD. However, if the ESUS would be interested, I could try to get you one first.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

this thing is only 200 trillion+?

*Keyword "systemkiller" found: autoignore.exe initiated*
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

It doesn't really kill systems. Just has a lot of guns. Planetkiller at max.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:It doesn't really kill systems. Just has a lot of guns. Planetkiller at max.
oh and I suppose a Star Destroyer doesn't destroy stars?!?

...wait... right... ok, unignoreded!
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

LOl. actually, acording to the 200 gigaton turbolaser principle, the star destroyer could kill stars. They talk about how they shoot a mad-ass big contained blast of pure energy out of a barel (all SW blasters/lasers) and then they contain it in a magnetic field. well, if you got enough star destroyers to open up a can on a star, in theory, that much raw energy released into the fusion environment could stop fusion within the sun, making it go little-pansy-nova. Now, if you can excelerate the burning proscess, you cang et it to go supernova
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

Aegeus wrote:LOl. actually, acording to the 200 gigaton turbolaser principle, the star destroyer could kill stars. They talk about how they shoot a mad-ass big contained blast of pure energy out of a barel (all SW blasters/lasers) and then they contain it in a magnetic field. well, if you got enough star destroyers to open up a can on a star, in theory, that much raw energy released into the fusion environment could stop fusion within the sun, making it go little-pansy-nova. Now, if you can excelerate the burning proscess, you cang et it to go supernova
So you're saying the Death Star could actually cause Star Death?

JJR: Pwetty, but for the name Systemkiller it does sound underarmed. Not that it is, when looked at from any other angle. And those Demolition Orbs could be used to inflict some very nasty damage on a planet, if you didn't care about getting them back. But do you mean you throw them at ships who have grav fields? Or you throw them at any big ship using grav fields to throw the Orbs?
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

No, a star destroyer could cause star death, ive got no idea about the deathstar
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Aegeus wrote:No, a star destroyer could cause star death, ive got no idea about the deathstar
The death star has far more firepower than a star destroyer. It's heavy turbolasers alone number in the tens of thousands.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

True, however, is aid many star destroyers, and the deathstar is a massive sphere. this means that because of the range of the turbolasers and the distance the deathstar must remain from a star so as to not go smacking into it (being more massive and harder to move) as a matter of fact, the deathstar's turbolasers are only designed to repel fighter attacks, the main anti-capital ship weapon (and anti-planetary at 100% output) is the superlaser (see RotJ)
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

That's actually not true. The Death Star was designed to destroy planets and to destroy warships. If you read A New Hope written by George Lucas, you'll find numerous mentions of the Death Star mounting more firepower than the entire Imperial Fleet, with little weaponry capable of combating snubfighters, and that its turbolasers are for capital ships.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli