JJR Supersoldiers, V2

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:One question then. Is it actually possible to destroy your ships?
Quite possible, tho I'd probally retreat if it looked like you had a decisive edge. You just need a large, capible force, a decent grasp of tactics, and some degree of RPing ability.

I've actually been debating having the Plot Device-class KHGV Emberwind come back, beat my fleet around, and demonstrate first-hand how to kick my ass: I've been playing this game for nearly two years, and it's about damn time I had some war dead - tho I'll probally just develop the Kanuckistani Adventurers' Corps idea that I've been kicking around for the last week or so.

The Emberwind was my flagship for a bit, but it 'disapeared under mysterious circumstances' around a year ago when I decided to was too damn powerful.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Well, you do have 10 ships that all completely outclass my multi-trillion dollar Ubership, and my 25 trillion dollar ship looks like Mr. Hanky after a film festival compared to them.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Ok, I'm gonna a make a render of one of these guys, but it'll take a while. I've got the main body done, an arm, and the cannon that replaced the other arm. It's an Abomination. However, I would like to note again that all of the supersoldiers are pretty unique. You won't see more than 1 that look just like this...

Once again, this is only part of it.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!