JJR Supersoldiers, V2

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

You use WWII Japanese Admirals as ammunition? Original, but impractical.

[/sarcasm]
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Sure. And then you get hit with an ion cannon, then PACs, M-PGCs, Farads, LASERs, A heavy Static Field, GACs, MACs and Demoliton orbs when I retaliate. Oh, and Yamamotos.
I think someone is getting delusions of grandure, eh, Jar? :P
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Oh no, those are all on the Systemkiller. ALL OF THEM. Punk.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Oh no, those are all on the Systemkiller. ALL OF THEM. Punk.
And a superfortress probally still outguns it. And your lone ubership can't get around it's inversion feild, so you couldn't even land a single hit.

Really, why do you even try?
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Because, you also have all the support ships that fit in a 16km^2 docking area to deal with. :lol:
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Because, you also have all the support ships that fit in a 16km^2 docking area to deal with. :lol:
And the SF has 2500 unnammed fighters, a massive missile magizine, a half-hour's worth of FTLi, the ability to FTL through it's own FTLi, FTL missiles, wicked inertialess drives, 24 heavy guns, 750 medium guns, 1500 light guns...

And that's only a superfortress. I have 7 of those.

And then there are the Battleplates.

So, really, I think you may be in over your head. :P

What happened to the topic, anyway?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:You use WWII Japanese Admirals as ammunition? Original, but impractical.

[/sarcasm]
That's actually a really good idea! *Begins developing FTL admiral launchers*

And JJR, your ubership is outclassed. Accept it. Kanuckistan pours most of his military funding into his ships. He has less than fifty of those ships. As a consequence, each and every one of those ships is extremely powerful.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Egh, fine. Yeah, just wait until I have my entire fleet available again, damnit!

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:You use WWII Japanese Admirals as ammunition? Original, but impractical.

[/sarcasm]
That's actually a really good idea! *Begins developing FTL admiral launchers*

And JJR, your ubership is outclassed. Accept it. Kanuckistan pours most of his military funding into his ships. He has less than fifty of those ships. As a consequence, each and every one of those ships is extremely powerful.
10, actually. And 32 tiny Pocket Dreadnaughts, but they're not really special(well, they are, but they're nothing compared to even a Superfortress)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

One question then. Is it actually possible to destroy your ships?

CF is my saviour!