Ectoplasmic Torpedos; Armour Obsolete!

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

DemonLordEnigma wrote:
Zarahemla wrote:Umm, just in case no one pointed this out yet... anyone who watched ghostbusters can tell you that you CAN block ectoplasmic energy :P
Just cast your standard Ectoplasmic Barrier spell, then sit back and laugh as he wastes his weapons. My people are not just relying on technology.
That's unfortunate. I can't OOCly stand Magic so I don't RP with it. I tend to think that it leads to stupidly powerful OMG MAGE characters that can cast a level 93838 Universe destroying constipated fireball spell.

Oh, and thread necromancy is bad!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
DemonLordEnigma wrote:
Zarahemla wrote:Umm, just in case no one pointed this out yet... anyone who watched ghostbusters can tell you that you CAN block ectoplasmic energy :P
Just cast your standard Ectoplasmic Barrier spell, then sit back and laugh as he wastes his weapons. My people are not just relying on technology.
That's unfortunate. I can't OOCly stand Magic so I don't RP with it. I tend to think that it leads to stupidly powerful OMG MAGE characters that can cast a level 93838 Universe destroying constipated fireball spell.

Oh, and thread necromancy is bad!
Actually, I don't use it when it comes to ships. The results on the casters tends to be... unpleasantly bloody. So I'll probably get one or two shots off before the bridge is too covered in gore to be usable.