I need a gun.

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

/ic/

*Department of Defense official letterhead*

We have reviewed the capabilities of your MFP-330 type assault rifle and are highly interested in purchasing 1000 of said weapons for the use of our elite troop corps.
We have sent payment for these rifles to Uniphase Armories Interversal.

I'm still looking for a good side-arm for them as well, thus if TST could tell me why I should buy Gauss Pistols instead of Penguenia's TSA-AMP, or vice versa, I would be obliged.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:/ic/

*Department of Defense official letterhead*

We have reviewed the capabilities of your MFP-330 type assault rifle and are highly interested in purchasing 1000 of said weapons for the use of our elite troop corps.
We have sent payment for these rifles to Uniphase Armories Interversal.
To: Arizona Nova Department of Defense

Payment has been confirmed, and your requested order is currently enroute via express courier.

Signed:
Douglas McDonald, Sales Rep,
Uniphase Armouries Interversal,
Kanuckistan

OOC:
And it's a carbine.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Metallinautian Defense Contracts Inc.
To the Corperate Officres of Uniphase Armour Intreversal. We are interestedd in design patterns for this MFP-330 Series Carbine. We would be willing to pay handsome sums for these designs with the intent to attempt a mass production.

Sincerely,
James Haddenbrook
Chaiman and CEO of Metallinautian Universal Defense Network
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Jeez... mass produce? Scary thought... then it won't be as leet!

I'm still curious about those Gauss Guns of TST...
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Arizona Nova wrote:Jeez... mass produce? Scary thought... then it won't be as leet!

I'm still curious about those Gauss Guns of TST...
i said attempt, if it turns to costly then I will modify them so they are cheap, but retain as much quality as possible.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote:Metallinautian Defense Contracts Inc.
To the Corperate Officres of Uniphase Armour Intreversal. We are interestedd in design patterns for this MFP-330 Series Carbine. We would be willing to pay handsome sums for these designs with the intent to attempt a mass production.

Sincerely,
James Haddenbrook
Chaiman and CEO of Metallinautian Universal Defense Network
To: James Haddenbrook, Metallinautian Universal Defense Network

I'm afraid that such an arrangment would be difficult; the entire MFP line is based around the 57th generation Infinitum micro-fusion plant, which utalises several 'designer' materials unique to Kanuckistan that both allow for the high yeild and necessitate the high cost - you would have to purchase these materials through us.

The MFP-320, however, may be of more interest - built around a far cheaper 500 kilowatt reactor, rather than the 330's 7.5 megawatt, and posessing a 60 megajoule voltsink capisitor, weapons of this series are typicly rated in the 1-2.5 megajoule energy-on-target range, and can posess all the features of the 330 series. Quality NES construction insures that the weapon can take a substantial beating without harm, while rendering it virtually immune to corrosion.

It does requior some designer materials, principally in the thermocouples and magnetic effectors, but fewer, and most of which are requiored are typicly of much lower price than in the 330 - of concern may be your inability to produce NES, which would requior you to either import or replace the material. Weapons of this series typicly retail domesticly for $1750-5000 USD.

A simplier arrangment, prehaps, would be if you were to simply become a reseller.

Signed:
Kanuckistan
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Kanuckistan wrote: To: James Haddenbrook, Metallinautian Universal Defense Network

I'm afraid that such an arrangment would be difficult; the entire MFP line is based around the 57th generation Infinitum micro-fusion plant, which utalises several 'designer' materials unique to Kanuckistan that both allow for the high yeild and necessitate the high cost - you would have to purchase these materials through us.

The MFP-320, however, may be of more interest - built around a far cheaper 500 kilowatt reactor, rather than the 330's 7.5 megawatt, and posessing a 60 megajoule voltsink capisitor, weapons of this series are typicly rated in the 1-2.5 megajoule energy-on-target range, and can posess all the features of the 330 series. Quality NES construction insures that the weapon can take a substantial beating without harm, while rendering it virtually immune to corrosion.

It does requior some designer materials, principally in the thermocouples and magnetic effectors, but fewer, and most of which are requiored are typicly of much lower price than in the 330 - of concern may be your inability to produce NES, which would requior you to either import or replace the material. Weapons of this series typicly retail domesticly for $1750-5000 USD.

A simplier arrangment, prehaps, would be if you were to simply become a reseller.

Signed:
Kanuckistan
We find this deal of interest. We inquire as to the cost for production rights on the 320 Series.
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

The guass gun is the standard side arm for the Ineffable soldier, and politicians also.
The gauss technology allows it to fire "regular" kinetic bullets to penetrate standard kevlar body armour comfortably from a distance of up to 30m.
The smart bullets use tiny propulsion drives to steer towards the target and, depending on the variation, can use sensors on the projectile itself, the gun, or even a targetting monocle or targetting device in the firer's eyeware (eg glasses) to seek its target. Targets can either be painted previous to firing or it can seek the nearest target and adjust for optimum entry and damage to target. For this the standard program is for an unarmoured human, but can be adjusted for any race. They can also carry tiny bio/chem/explosive warheads for a cooler kill.

As for how can we squeeze such sophisticated technology onto a bullet, the word "nanites" will give you a clue.

Sorry about the late reply, I've just been very busy.
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Ah, excellent. I do like the sound of that.

/ic/

*Official looking letterhead*

To Alexandrian Arms:

The Department of Defense of Arizona Nova would like to purchase 1000 of your gauss pistols and internal production rights to your smart bullets (we shall provide the nanites).

/ooc/

By IRPs I mean that I can make the special bullets, but cannot sell them. Once I get the Grey Ops page up, I shall also put up a link to your storefront.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote: We find this deal of interest. We inquire as to the cost for production rights on the 320 Series.
500 million USD + a royalty of 30%(Net) from sales, with a minimum of $300 USD per unit built .