I need a gun.

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

Reply Communication From Alexandrian Arms:

We are delighted to hear it. Guns are being shipped from stock, with the ESUS discount that will be $127,500.
As for the rights, how about...half a million?
PLeasure doing business with you.
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Agreed. Funds transferred.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Metallinauts wrote: We find this deal of interest. We inquire as to the cost for production rights on the 320 Series.
500 million USD + a royalty of 30%(Net) from sales, with a minimum of $300 USD per unit built .
We have no intrest from sales, and this company is a branch of the military.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:
Metallinauts wrote: We find this deal of interest. We inquire as to the cost for production rights on the 320 Series.
500 million USD + a royalty of 30%(Net) from sales, with a minimum of $300 USD per unit built .
So you will be producing arms exclusivly for use; very well, then $500 million USD + $500 USD per unit produced.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote: 500 million USD + a royalty of 30%(Net) from sales, with a minimum of $300 USD per unit built .
So you will be producing arms exclusivly for use; very well, then $500 million USD + $500 USD per unit produced.
Ok this is acceptable.
ooc: could you PM all possible details on this?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Air breathing 500 kilowatt microfusion reactor, 60 megajoule voltsink, 1-2.5 megajoule energy-on-target rating, plasma/laser/taser firing modes, NES construction, solid fuel clip for vacume operation... What else...

Well, it's reactor can run on just about anything that can get through the intakes and lighter is than iron on the periodic table. The pulsed plasma beam also utalises a laser-based atmospheric tunneling photonic-assist to enhance range. The taser uses the same varrible frequency laser in the UV bands to create an ionised pathway for it's dischange. And the laser used in those two is the same one that serves the laser firing mode.

That's all I can think of at the moment; posting them here rather than PM 'cause of the similarity between the -320 and -330 series.

And questions?
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Anyway for me to modify it? Effective range?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote:Anyway for me to modify it? Effective range?
Modify? Not really any built-in ways; power levels, pulse durations, and the ilk can be modified on the fly and assigned to one of 6 'hotkey' fire selectors.

Effective range largly depends on the atmosphere, but 1500m is average.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Out of curiosity, Kanuckistan, and links I should post on mre Grey Ops page? Like some official accounting of the abilities of the MFP-330, or a home page I could link to?
I'll be sure to get TST covered too.

EDIT: on second thought, your Mall link doesn't work, TST. Anything else? I'd like
#1: Some official accounting of the abilities of the gun (like something you would put in the Tech forum here), publicly accessible, that I can link to from my Grey Ops page.
#2: Any other site of yours that you would like me to include in my links section.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}