The Metallinauts 320 series

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

The Metallinauts 320 series

Post by Metallinauts »

In search of a newer, better infantry gun the Metallinautian Army sought outside help. The answer came in the form of the Kanuuckistani 320 Series Rifle. Able to have multiple multiple modes of fire on 6 "Hot Keys". Also it posses multiple types of ordanance. The amazing technology onboar this gadget also allows it to not need any enerygy pack or clip, as it draws it's power and ammunition through air intakes. It cacn also serve asa a make shift generator, up to 60 megajoules. The power output of the gun is nearly a full 2.5 megaljoues
Pics to come!!
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: The Metallinauts 320 series

Post by Balrogga »

Metallinauts wrote:The amazing technology onboar this gadget also allows it to not need any enerygy pack or clip, as it draws it's power and ammunition through air intakes.
So, it is an air gun that shoots air bullets?
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

No, it takes in all the crap in the air and converts it to energy that is used to power the laser, tazer or rapid plasma rounds.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

So essientially, it's like a bootleg AK-47 then? A cheap imitation of Kanuckistan's rifle?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

No, he has the 330 Series, a more pwerful version with the same equipment and abilities.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Oh, so its a crappy bootleg version. Hope you have a different gun for marines though (if you have any); all a ship would have to do is vent the atmosphere and you're out of ammo.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

... and power!
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

(notes hes kinda back)

...or you can simply just zap the hell out of them with their own guns. The only way to create power from the air minus wind power (which would suck for guns) would be nuclear fission (or fusion if you want to get technical). That takes an assload of energy, which would then again nescesitate ammo of some sort, resulting in a clip or energy cell. i suggest that you just give them a backpack fusion reactor or something.

bottom line:
just rapidly heat the imediate erea or bring in a magnetic disruptor, and poof, there go your nucleus modification devices (seeing as the only force strong enough to break most nuclear forces is electromagnetic, most neuclear spliters are magnetic or gravimetric in nature)

my marines cary god knows how many bullets, then their suits reproces the cases into more shells (because you can actually get more ammo into a box by layering it ontop of your other ammo, even though it's mostly rail ammo), then they convert to energy fire after they run out of rail ammo. If worst coems to worst, they can use the dual vibro-therm bayonettes located under the barrels.

I try not to use anyone elses tech in my nation, and i generally dont sell mine out, but i invent custom tech for people. i works better that way, cause you can give them something noone else has, and then procede to sell it on sale to all of their enemies :p
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

It's the MFP-320 series carbine; it uses a air-fed micro-fusion reactor, the 60 megajoule flashcharge voltsink is it's internal bettary - necessary for multi-megajoule discharges given that the reactor only produces 500 kilowatts. There is also a solid fuel clip for vacume operations, and the plasma mode fires pulsed plasma beams. The reactor is designed to be started using either voltsink power, or offboard energy is the voltsink has been completly depleted for some reason(safties prevent accidental over-depletion on the battlefeild).

Atleast, that's what the original had, and the 330 was it's 'bigger brother'; however, specifics may have changed in his varrient.
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

Kanuckistan wrote:...60 megajoule flashcharge voltsink ...
So... a whompingly powerful capacitor then?
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."