Paradox Class Temporal Cruiser

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Metallinauts wrote:
Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Woah, you put 30 of those on there? Overkill much, maybe? I mean, I suppose you could do it by transferring power from the engines and thrusters to the weapons systems, but that's a hefty transfer.
Thats how all my power systems work, the power from non necessary sytems to weapons.
Doesn't that kind of mean that your ships can't move or do anything else when they're shooting?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:
Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Woah, you put 30 of those on there? Overkill much, maybe? I mean, I suppose you could do it by transferring power from the engines and thrusters to the weapons systems, but that's a hefty transfer.
Thats how all my power systems work, the power from non necessary sytems to weapons.
Doesn't that kind of mean that your ships can't move or do anything else when they're shooting?
ooc:This one cannot, that is it's intended weakness. I cannot feasibly come out with a tear assing temporal ship for the first time that has no major flaw in it and not be expected to be called a wanker/noob/choob etc.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Its ok, the pic has only been used about 40,000,000 times.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

isnt that pic the echelon class or something from an episode of voyager? i dont remember what it is, but i loosley remember it conected to ST. oh well, temp tech imho is a tad useless until you've gotten it to levels where it actually can compete with real weapons, I.E. railguns and the like.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Wells Class. .. i think.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

YEah! that was it, after H.G. Wells. yeah,m i remember that from the STA mod STvSW. it was in voyager sometime too i think.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!