Looking for a energy weapon, small shield

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Yeh, but as with all shields, it can only take so much :P.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Well, we can sell you Electron Flux Whips. They're high damage, short range energy weapons that can overwhelm most midsize shields through sheer brute force. Only problem is that the range is quite short, and it takes quite a bit of power to use.

Cost: 1 billion USD for production rights.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Maybe I can mount one on the heavier fighter. Payment wired.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

*Plans sent*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Well, we can sell you Electron Flux Whips. They're high damage, short range energy weapons that can overwhelm most midsize shields through sheer brute force. Only problem is that the range is quite short, and it takes quite a bit of power to use.

Is there a way to make larger versions for say, my uber ship at 18 km?(see Blade of Woe Class in the Showroom)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Well, what's the power supply? I could get you production rights to a Dual-pool Grav cannon, if you wanted. Or a light static field system to fuck up electrical systems and melt armor and support structure...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Also, we have various other electricity-based weapons (complete with atmosphere-vent installation plans). And for a light weapon, we could supply the equivalent of a Plasma Chaingun.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Skeelzanian plasma technology is already pretty good, but I'll keep you in mind. As for grav weapons I don't use them on principle.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Ok. Well, the only reason why I suggested the plasma "Chaingun" is because of the high RoF. I think you'd like the Lightning Cannon and Static Field...

CF is my saviour!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Metallinauts wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:Well, we can sell you Electron Flux Whips. They're high damage, short range energy weapons that can overwhelm most midsize shields through sheer brute force. Only problem is that the range is quite short, and it takes quite a bit of power to use.

Is there a way to make larger versions for say, my uber ship at 18 km?(see Blade of Woe Class in the Showroom)
*Technically.* Only trick is that their range won't scale up too well. You'll get really powerful weapons that can only reach a few hundred kilometers.