Next Generation SKZ Vessels

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Next Generation SKZ Vessels

Post by Skeelzania »

With most of my navy destroyed at the end of the civil war, I effectively had a clean slate for rebuilding. Shifting away from the romantic notion of ships forming into lines of battle and blowing the crap out of eachother, the new SKZ naval doctrine focuses more on striking hard and fast. Thanks to built-in redunancy and the inherent sturdiness of Skeelzanian ships, this has been achieved without a significant loss of staying power.

Ahzi Dahaki Heavy Cruiser

Named for the Persian dragon “created to destroy righteousness,� the Ahzi Dahaki of heavy cruisers were designed to fill a gap between the Phobos and Deimos destroyers and the Nidhogg battlecruisers. Of moderate length and size, they pack a much heavier punch than the destroyer classes, though not quite as versatile. Well armed and armored, the Ahzi Dahakis can lay waste to enemy destroyers and cruisers, and their flochip AM drives allow them to outrun most battleships in sub-light.

Role: Heavy Cruiser
Length: 870m
Beam: 130m
Draft: 320m
Propulsion: 5 flochip antimatter drives
Power plant: 1 flowchip antimatter reactor, engines also act as auxiliary power units
Armament: dual-barreled nuclear-beam turrets x5, ion cannons x12, PD turrets x15, twelve tube missile launchers x6,
Armor: 11m of Endor armor
Shielding: Hard shields, Bolton Wall Shield, MK I Pulse Wave
Crew: 900
FTL Drive: Corpsacian Hyperspace Drives
Marines: 85
Small craft: 4 pinnances

Yavuz Battlecruiser

With much of the Skeelzanian fleet destroyed at the end of the Civil War, fleet designers were ordered to construct a new class of battlecruiser that better fit in with the new “fast attack� doctrine adopted by the Navy. The end result was the Yavuz class: relatively compact by Skeelzanian standards, the Yavuz exchanged the Nidhogg’s broadsides for several large-caliber turreted weapons. Despite a rather odd turret arrangement, the Yavuz can still bring five guns to bear in any direction except directly astern. Also mounted are two large railguns, situated on each side of the bow. Firing depleted Spootonium slugs, each weighing nearly a ton at .2c, these are primarily world-killer weaponry, though woe to any ship that finds its engines disabled in front of a Yavuz!

Role: Battlecruiser
Length: 1270m
Bean: 790m
Draft: 345m
Propulsion: 10 flowchip antimatter drives of varying power
Power plant: 2 flowchip antimatter reactors
Armament: dual-barreled ‘lancer’ turrets x6, heavy railguns x2, torpedo launchers x10, PD ‘tower’ x 24
Armor: 20m of Endor armor
Shielding: Hard shields, Bolton Wall Shield, MK I Pulse Wave
FTL Drive: Corpsacian Hyperspace Drives
Crew: 1450
Marines: 120
Small craft: 12 fighters, 6 pinnances; space for 24 small craft
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

The pictures and stats look good.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.