[FAQ] ESUSWiki Commentary and Questions

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I think that I'm going to do a very substantial retcon on Penguenia. The only territories that will survive this will be the capital world, and it's uninhabited system, and the Uranus station, plus room to breathe in the "random outpost" department.

Looking back, a space empire, even a small-in-comparison-to-the-norm space empire is too big. I can still have a space empire without having more than one inhabited world. I hope the reader can follow that :lol:
Penguenia
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

That's exactly what I did :) It's been an ongoing process of downsizing over many, many months. March 03? I clamed 11 solar systems. Last year? Three. Now? One planet.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Okay, i made an entry, but how do i get the info to "stick" on the species area?

EDIT: Need step by step instructions on how to do this stuff. It just seems too complicated to me. Wish these things were more user friendly for folks like myself.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Again, I tried. Cant get it to "stick" on appropriate setting/catagory (although it seems to save it somehow). Someone help. I'll just keep squawking until someone does!

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

I love this. And it accepts my edits, instead of having to try four, five times because of stupid server failures.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Sskiss: You managed to replace the "Help" page. Congrats. :D

Don't worry, I'll fix it for you. Just move everything to the Nations page, ne?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Hey, don't worry. If you get it wrong, I'll move/edit it until it's right - the wiki is small enough right now for me to maintain it if needed. Sskiss, your articlel has been moved to http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/?title=S ... species%29 since it's primarily about your species rather than your nation. I'll write up a basic tutorial tonight. :)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

blaesa wrote:Sskiss: You managed to replace the "Help" page. Congrats. :D
I did? Cool....
blaesa wrote:Don't worry, I'll fix it for you. Just move everything to the Nations page, ne?
Yeah that would help, we older folks take awhile to learn all this crap. :wink:

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:Hey, don't worry. If you get it wrong, I'll move/edit it until it's right - the wiki is small enough right now for me to maintain it if needed. Sskiss, your articlel has been moved to http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/?title=S ... species%29 since it's primarily about your species rather than your nation. I'll write up a basic tutorial tonight. :)
You're really sweet.....

[pinches cheek]

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:Here's a tutorial:

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/?title=ESUSWiki:Tutorial
Sorry Mindset, I just can't comprehend it.

EDIT: I did my timeline and history. But like my first attempt on doing my species it doesn't "show" on the main page or somesuch. I think I'll stick to just doing what I'm doing and you can do the rest.
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 01, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.