[FAQ] ESUSWiki Commentary and Questions

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Don't do any editing until I say so, I'm performing database updates.[/quote]
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

All done.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

My total rewrite of the main Arizona Nova article is complete, and you louts had better well read it!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'm gonna work on the redlinks you posted up on a few of my pages, cause I agree they need done. I'm just a bit busy with life and aID.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Northrop-Grumman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Northrop-Grumman »

The Mindset wrote:You people who haven't really contributed yet (you know who you are) should really give it a go. Even if you can't figure out how it works (hell, Sskiss still accidently puts articles on talk pages), as long as you get something up AN, myself, or another contributer with more knowledge can fix it up. If you've not looked at it recently you really should. It's shaping up very nicely, and the nature of wikis means it can only result in further integration between our nation's history and technology. Plus, it's really interesting reading some of the articles.
I know, I know...Arizona keeps proding me about putting articles up. I will one of these days, but right now, I just don't have the time to be playing around with it.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

The Mindset wrote:You people who haven't really contributed yet (you know who you are) should really give it a go.
I should have the time to at least start mine in the next week or so. I can't really promise much more than that. Sorry.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Penguenia needs to be moved to the unfinished category.
Penguenia
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Just so you know, Penguenia, just add the: [[Category:ESUSWiki unfinished]] tag to your article, and it's automatically moved into unfinished.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Oh, my bad.. I was just trying to make sure Pen knew, so it didn't create so much of a workload for you.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd put more up, but my new job makes getting any RPing done at all rather difficult, as I'm dead on my feet by the time I get home. Will try to get some done on my days off, as well as the first week of July (vacation!).
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum