[FAQ] ESUSWiki Commentary and Questions

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Othranar
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Othranar »

Since my page was rather massive, I move the exact accounts of historical events here.

Currently working on the summaries... and something extra.
It's not a cookie. It's art.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Check out Torontonias new and Improved Wiki! No with half of its disgustingly long yet suprisingly barren history! As well as the completion of the Political Structure!

I had to stop at halfway because my brain was turning to must pouring over all my ancient RP's. As well, I did this because I promised AZ I would Eventually update my wiki page. Although I'm thinking Torontonian History may have to be separated into another entry, because its getting pretty freaking long.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Torontonias wrote:Check out Torontonias new and Improved Wiki! No with half of its disgustingly long yet suprisingly barren history! As well as the completion of the Political Structure!

I had to stop at halfway because my brain was turning to must pouring over all my ancient RP's. As well, I did this because I promised AZ I would Eventually update my wiki page. Although I'm thinking Torontonian History may have to be separated into another entry, because its getting pretty freaking long.
Good on you Tor! I'm glad to see you doing it. Now, isn't that a nice feeling when that old, gray entry is finally overturned and you're started on the awesome new one, mmm? :P I'll check up on it after I get back this morning - having my car taken in for a checkup.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

New wiki rule: if you upload something with a file size greater than 200kb, I'll delete it. Almost any image can be compressed smaller than that. AN, a lot of your stuff is massive, and it's using up a lot of space.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

I can't seem to log in with my forum username and password. Once I can I'll move my page over from the NSWiki, with edits.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I was naughty and moved over your NS Article for you.

I popped the outdated tag on as you mentioned you wanted to do some edits though.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Arenumberg wrote:I was naughty and moved over your NS Article for you.

I popped the outdated tag on as you mentioned you wanted to do some edits though.
Thanks, Arenumberg.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... ing_Fleets

Could someone help me out here? No matter what I do, the bastard simply won't format properly.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Problem solved.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

And thank-you, sir. I hereby award you the Teletubby Badge of Bravery, Toast, and Group Hugs.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.