[FAQ] ESUSWiki Commentary and Questions

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I'm doing some database maintainence (and upgrading to 1.7a, the version Wikipedia runs). Don't make any new articles until I say so, cause it'll break.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Hmm. I like, broke the corporation template. Still trying to figure out all these fancy new optional parameter functions.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I got an article up, but I accidentally kinda put it on my user page or some such. Tried moving it to Nation:Godular but nothin' workin' to get that sucker on the nations listing. It makes me sad.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Finished the history section of my nations entry, as such my brain no longer works so... >>Insert humerous and/or ironic commentary here<<

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.php?title=Nobuseri
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sweet. I worked out the rough edges on it, though I haven't added Wikiwords yet. Thanks for contributing.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Arizona Nova wrote:Yeah. So I took a little initiative and made an Out of Character category on ESUSWiki to store all the relevant OOC data on everything. I hope it's up to code.
You should read my comments in regards to this on the ESUSWiki community discussion page.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

ok i need to know something, how do i edit the side box thingy in the NSwiki? cos its old and out of date.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

forget it im going mad.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Question: How does one go about making a redirect? For example, redirecting an internal link that says MAC to Magnetic Acceleration Cannon.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

for whole articles: #REDIRECT [[articlename]]

in links: [[articlename|intendedname]], iirc. Switch them around if it doesn't work.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}