[INFO] ESUSWiki

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

[INFO] ESUSWiki

Post by The Mindset »

NSWiki is often down, is large, cluttered and often irrelevant to the interests of ESUS nations. Ever wanted a clean, conscise and easy to update area to store data on your nation?

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/?title=Main_Page

There you go. Log in using your forum username and password.
Last edited by Admin on Sat May 13, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I performed some cleanup on your articles, Sskiss. Your timeline now has fancy wiki-style footnotes :) I'll do the same to anything that I think I can improve stylistically, since I have a fairly good grasp of wiki markup.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

You can now log in using your ESUS forum account username and password. All of you, that is.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I think, that with new members, we should start them off with a PM telling them welcome to the ESUS and all that, and their login to ESUSWiki. Get them started on it right there. Seeing as we NEED MORE REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS. :P (although Rupil can consider himself off the hook for a little while - he has wrote much for ESUSWiki)
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

You people who haven't really contributed yet (you know who you are) should really give it a go. Even if you can't figure out how it works (hell, Sskiss still accidently puts articles on talk pages), as long as you get something up AN, myself, or another contributer with more knowledge can fix it up. If you've not looked at it recently you really should. It's shaping up very nicely, and the nature of wikis means it can only result in further integration between our nation's history and technology. Plus, it's really interesting reading some of the articles.