Vexillology (the Making of Flags)

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I just wasn't feeling it with the flag in the middle. I heartily endorse the black maple leaf in lieu.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The source for the phoenix wasn't large enough for an 800px print, so I had to settle for 600px. Other than that and my inability to make random starfields, we're good.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Also, of the sets of flag construction guidelines anyone has posted here, Anisarian's was by far the best; succinct, but detailed, and for a flag that while not overly complex is nonetheless aesthetically and symbolically pleasing. Yo ho! Or something. I need sleep.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Nobuseri's = done
As an added bonus, I unwittingly stumbled upon a means to make the "bevelled" edge affect without using the notoriously unuseful bevel filters: using the two metallic rings in tandem, plus the black one in between, makes it look like an inner bevel when it is resized smaller (such as on a Wiki).

This was all after I had to make sacrifices to a dark god so that I might retain my sanity while vectorizing the dragon in the middle.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Trailers - Wiki Format

Trailers - NS Format
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Re:

Post by Arizona Nova »

Finally, someone makes a request!
Flaming Soul's Mystery Commission - Wiki Format

Flaming Soul's Mystery Commission - NS Format
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Re: Vexillology (the Making of Flags)

Post by Arizona Nova »

Flag of Harmony (for Disunity) - Wiki-grade

Flag of Harmony - Standard
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Re: Vexillology (the Making of Flags)

Post by Arizona Nova »

Flag of Metallinauts (Disunity) - Wiki-grade:

Flage of Metallinauts - Standard
~Anikar

{Back Burner}