Vexillology (the Making of Flags)

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Vexillology (the Making of Flags)

Post by Arizona Nova »

Telros, I did two versions of your flag; one with the stripes as ordered and one with a border rather than a middle stripe.

Telros (As Ordered), Wiki Format:

Telros (As Ordered), NS Format:

Telros (Bordered), Wiki Format:

Telros (Bordered), NS Format:

Kostemetsia, Wiki Format:

Kostemetsia, NS Format:

Seal of Kostemetsia:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

;_;

It's so beautiful.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Sorry for not getting to this, but those are awesome. Thanks a lot. ^^
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Someone give me an order so I can take it for a spin!
Build me a flag worthy of... well, Kreshh I suppose.

I like the symbol I've got for it now, but it could certainly use an upgrade. Mayhaps gold on a violet background, with some manner of fancy trim, or even the black/red scheme that I've got going below. Or not, I differ specific decision making to you and your better judgement.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Though diminished by Photobucket, here they are:

Kressh (Wiki Format)

Kressh (NS Format)

Ahrimani Caliphate (Large PNG)

Ahrimani Caliphate (Factbook Standard GIF)
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Superior work, as always. Well done!
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

In that case, can I make a flag request, please? Details will be forwarded to you via email.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

... Aaand, another. Specifications being forwarded.
[center]Image
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I have received them.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Good news: I managed to persuade Nobuseri to make a comeback on NS as Sathari and FreeAgency. Better news, he gave me a picture of a crop circle and I made this badass flag for FreeAgency.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]:rock: FUCK YEAH :rock:[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}