Suggestions thread

It's what you think it is.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: Suggestions thread

Post by Zerstorendar »

That's true, now that I've read the tagline. Still, you're an amusing crybaby at times.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I find your lacklustre attempts to label me as a crybaby when i pull you up on your lack of skill at noticing such glaring differences both laughable and pathetic.

But that said, were all friends here so lets not argue my dear.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

*Snip*

Don't do this again Zerst.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Aren, don't taunt the Zerst.

Zerst... *sigh* try to be... less... like you.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Arenumberg wrote:Disunity isnt NS or ESUS related, its completely different.

So no.
Not really. It can be if you want it too, and for Zarugal, it is; IS isn't blatantly referenced but the descriptions of the "Empire" which the Zarugali trolls revere is obviously to IS. I even have an idea half worked out for NS where the Yzaon are (barely) prevented from incurring in.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Zerst, seriously. Knock it off. It's not funny and this running battle between you and Aren has gotten old.

As for suggestions, I wouldn't know. Personally, make the simple version. Then have "mini-expansion pack" like deals that can come after. Put up a thread stating any ideas for it, then make a poll for us to do. Then the three, four, whatever number you choose, highest that is voted, make them the expansion pack.

If this is even possible that is, >->
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Knock this off. Seriously, because I will ban next time, and there will be no third chances.

I have a suggestion:

Make Disunity invite only, at least in the beginning. Only people who've been given invites by already registered nations can join. The way I view this, it's a streamlined version of the ESUS testing system - only people who established nations think would contribute to the community can become a member of that community.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

That might drive away potential beta testers, however.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The beta testers are you, the ESUS.

Anyway, you'll all have to reregister your nations because I've made some significant changes to the map system.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Reregistered. The Map screen looks much nicer, but when I go to system view I just get several pages of code and crazy stuff.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania