Suggestions thread

It's what you think it is.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Suggestions thread

Post by The Mindset »

Post your suggestions for Disunity here. I'll then let you know if it's possible, and if so, eventually implement them.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: Suggestions thread

Post by Sskiss »

I posted a few suggestions a little while ago which could be used in the future. Another possibility is "race mods".
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Race mods?
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:Race mods?
Yeah, they're basically stat and/or special ability mods that can have an effect on various aspects of the game. For example. a bonus on diplomacy, mining or production. Other possibilites are special adaptations to various environments where more of you race can live, or bonuses to ships combat and so on. Remember Master of orion II? Where you had a large number of abilites to choose from to "mod" your race before game play? Something like that would be nice.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

There will be something similar to that, but much simplier. Remember: I'm working from the matra of "keep it simple (or my head will explode)". Perhaps far in the future I'll have features that rival MOOII, but not right now.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:There will be something similar to that, but much simplier. Remember: I'm working from the matra of "keep it simple (or my head will explode)". Perhaps far in the future I'll have features that rival MOOII, but not right now.
Quite understandable. You don't want to get bogged down with too much complexity early on. My suggestions are just that, suggestions. I'm basically just throwing around some ideas for everyone else to mentally chew on.

Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

The ability to upload some sort of flag or Identification Icon would be fun. I also think you should be able to modify your Nation's prefix and suffix, like in NS, to allow you to possibly reflect changing fortunes.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

There's already some code to that effect, I've just not made it public yet. You'll be able to modify everything, including your nation name (since your nation is seperate from your login name).
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

For the galaxy map, it would be nice if there was a map of Andromeda Galaxy as well, since that's where Xenonier and I are.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Disunity isnt NS or ESUS related, its completely different.

So no.