Production = Total Planets * ...
Government Efficiency = 1 + ...
Consumer Confidence = 1 + ...
Tech Level = ...

Viable Planets = Number of Earth-like worlds
Unviable Planets = Number of non Earth-like worlds
Total Planets = Viable Planets + Unviable Planets
Industrial Capacity = Number of Systems * Total Planets * Tech level^2
Output = Production * Population * Worker Enthusiasm * Consumer Confidence + (Industrial Capacity * Tech Level)
Consumption = (Output - (Output * Tax)) * Total Planets
Budget = Output * Government Efficiency * (Tax + 0.1 * Consumer Confidence + 0.025 * Worker Enthusiasm) * (Industrial Capacity / (Tax +0.1))
Government Expenditures = Budget * Government Efficiency
Imports = ((1 / Consumer Confidence) / 8 ) * (Consumption + Government Expenditures) * Number of Systems
Government Waste = Budget - Government Expenditures

Total Imports = sum of Imports for all nations in region
Total Output = sum of Output for all nations in region

Export % = (Output / Total Output) / Tech Level
Exports = (Total Imports * Export %) * (Number of Systems)
Net Trade = Exports - Imports
GDP = (Consumption + Net Trade + Government Expenditures)
GDP Per Capita = GDP / (Total Planets^Total Systems * Popluation)
Exchange Rate = sqrt(GDP Per Capita * Production / 404000000)
Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:22 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

So... smart... brain... hurts. Are you Post-grad or something? I'm just a 13 year old kid, 14 in September, who's in Geometry. This is kinda over my head. But, from what I can tell, very very good.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:So... smart... brain... hurts. Are you Post-grad or something? I'm just a 13 year old kid, 14 in September, who's in Geometry. This is kinda over my head. But, from what I can tell, very very good.
Nah, I'm a tired 17 year old. I copied most of the formulas from the thirdgeek calc, and I'm adding some unique space modifiers.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Well, your work with the whole genesis was nice. The calc stuff comes together after you look at it a while. I just don't know how you'll get all the info. Though, the NS site has at least some of it, where thirdgeek gets it.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:Well, your work with the whole genesis was nice. The calc stuff comes together after you look at it a while. I just don't know how you'll get all the info. Though, the NS site has at least some of it, where thirdgeek gets it.
I'm going to be posting that bit soon.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

What bit?

CF is my saviour!
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

The bit that tells you where I get all these values from.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Ah, ok. I just wasn't sure. Hmm, it's good to know there's another person who loves math on the boards. Though, I've grown to hate Algebra, and will continue to hate Geometry, due to the TEACHER. She hates me. Anything I did well on, she got rid of, including projects, multiple choice questions, extremely open-ended questions. She even dropped the final test of the subject that I did really well at. On the mid-term, when I said I felt good about it(I ended up with a 90, which is so-so) she said to me, kind of hidden sneeringly, "Yeah, it's all multiple choice, I knew you'd like that, Anthony." So evil. And once when she was out of class, her friend, Mrs. Boyde, was teaching class(as badly as my teacher normally does, amazing!) and was going to choose even or odd problems on the page to do, and I was mentally rooting for odds, and she chose evens. I just said, "Eh, wanted odds. Whatever." Just to myself. She said that if I felt like that, that I should do both. And she looked and my paper and saw me doing both, and she was smiling the whole time. When my normal math teacher came back in, Mrs. Boyde told her all about it, and they just laughed about it, and then Mrs. Poole(the math teacher) walked around, and she, too, saw me doing both sets. I was pissed off when I got home, and grumbled about it, and my mom flipped out, (because I had a teacher in third grade who was so bad she suggested I go to a psychiatrist just so she could cover her ass) and called our princable. The two teachers had to apologize to me in front of the class, then tried to turn it on me again. "But, you knew we were joking didn't you? I mean, you didn't do ALL of it, did you?" When I said, yes, I did do both sets of problems, and that no, I couldn't tell they were joking, she asked the class is they knew she was joking. It was almost a resounding "No." Even from the jerky kids who really don't like me. The only "Yes" was from Melina, who's a teacher kiss-ass. Hmm. Rant over.

CF is my saviour!
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Updated with values.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Very nice. But you know the duplicate values in the economy section, with all-consuming and frightening equal? Make frightening into .045, which raises it just a little, instead of having the two the same.

CF is my saviour!