How would...

Ж - Only CAST members can view this forum - not even moderators can.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

How would...

Post by Arizona Nova »

...my Black Operations go about convening the CAST? Could I do it IC, in here? Would I summon a council on NS that just happens to consist of CAST nations?

The point being, my Black Operations have made unpleasant discoveries on the Sathari Fringe; one which they believe constitutes a serious threat to the galaxy at large; in essence, a species of macroparasitical arch-sapients which infect entire worlds and have no regard for other, smaller forms of life.

They would not wish to convene the ESUS senate to address this right away, even through proxies, and would rather consult those they deem their peers first.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: How would...

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I'd have them covertly get in touch with the various CAST members and ask for them to show up for a conclave. Secretly, of course.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Re: How would...

Post by Indra Prime »

Or you could use your secret decoder ring and find the right combination to activate the cloaked bat signal for CAST. Or a subliminal message in all modes of communication so that the CAST member nation leaders dont know why but they all show up at the same location.

Or you could send a candy gram.