Application to the ESUS

This subforum is for passed applications past.
Gurguvungunit

Application to the ESUS

Post by Gurguvungunit »

Hello all,
My nation is Gurguvungunit. I will not hold it against you if you can't spell it.
Gurguvungunit
Gurguvungunit is located on the planet Karasitha in the Lalusa system, itself in the Andromeda Galaxy, having arrived there via a Godmod Transporter. (This was when I was young and stupid, or about 6 months ago). Gurguvungunit is home to more than 2.5 billion people, and is governed by a Parlimentary system loosely based on that of England.
The Gurguvii Military
The Gurguvii Military is comprised of two fleets. One operates inside the Andromeda Galaxy, guarding Gurguvii interests in the Lalusa system. The other fleet operates on the other side of the Galactic portal, and is currently on Standby Alert. This is the larger of the two fleets, as it is the most likely to see combat.

My main reason for joining is... er... I've been invited?
:?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

OOC: Who invited you? Just curious. :P I'll get around to testing you in a little bit. No worries, it's just a standardized RP test to ensure you are not a godmoder or other undesireable.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Gurguvungunit

Post by Gurguvungunit »

Wormia invited me. I'll be away for the next 2 weeks (summer camp) and I don't think my tent will have internet hookup. So, if I don't get back to you soon, I'm still interested, but Gurguvungunit's illustrious leader is rock climbing.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Cool. I don't expect you to get this before you go to camp, but... :D

There are three scenarios designed to test your RPing ability. You must complete all three to the best of your ability. One post per each scenario will suffice, this is just a little test to ensure you aren't a godmoder or similar offender. :P

Lets begin! Scenario 1: One of your routine patrols has come across the well armed and beligerent pirate slave ship known as the Valhalla. RP how you deal with the situation.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Gurguvungunit

Post by Gurguvungunit »

I am back, and composing my RP now. Expect it soon.

Post by Guest »

How long do you expect these RPs to be. My standard response would be about 3 posts, because I type ALOT. I can try to pare it down though.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Anonymous wrote:How long do you expect these RPs to be. My standard response would be about 3 posts, because I type ALOT. I can try to pare it down though.
Generally one post will suffice.
Gurguvungunit

Post by Gurguvungunit »

Also, should I RP out the entire conflict from engagement to destruction?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Yes.

Post by Guest »

I recieved the telegram, and know that I'm on idle, so how about we postpone this thing for a bit. My life has been a tad on the busy side, but should calm down soon.