The Network of Uploaded Minds applies for acceptance

This subforum is for passed applications past.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Alright, Jordaxia has taken a short vacation on a real life jaunt with a lack of computer time I’ll be filling in the spot for the duration of the absence. Since you’ve finished the first two Scenarios’ that Jordaxia has laid down, I just have to put down one last one, which will be dealing with a crippling loss.

During a time of great prosperity the Home of the Many has become lax in its precautions against maintenance and repair of the physical servers which host the realm that they preside in. After many years of high use and low maintenance, the system has deteriorated beyond the point of repair, which in effect, has brought about the end of the world as you know it. As corrupted and duplicated data overwhelms the servers, a mass deletion is begun which will involve a complete wipe of all known data. RP the Leaders attempting to control the Populace and Citizens in Panic of your world as they live out there last days in existence, as well as any attempts to right the situation, (keeping in mind there is not enough time to actually come up with a solution which will save yourself, its just an idea).

Don't forget you can still ask questions of me if you have concens over this outline.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anonymous wrote:small question: is the length okay or am I spamming?

It would have been easier to read as one long post, but it the actual length is fine.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Anonymous wrote:small question: is the length okay or am I spamming?
Hey, don't worry. No-one's going to accuse you of spamming with an unregistered account, as you don't really stand to gain any posts off it.