Joining and stuff

This subforum is for passed applications past.
ECF Wishs to Join

Joining and stuff

Post by ECF Wishs to Join »

OOC: My Nations Pop is 2billion+ and I was sick of being in the USF, the alliance that doesn't do jack, and I was sick of GZ, going to make it short kuz I got to sleep, test tomarrow, watch me fail!
So I can take the RP test tomarrow.
IC:
The ECF has been though the USF, the alliance that did just about nothing. We have done no good. Helped nobody and never used our militray force. We wish to join possibly the greatest alliance of all time, the ESUS. We have much to offer. We have stayed in our universe for a good deal of time only daring to come out to make contact with seveal nations. Though we do have small holdings in you universe. We can offer a major sphere of military power if needed. And have a massive amount of goods to trade. We think we can bring alot of good to the ESUS.

President John Kerry
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Scenario 1:

An unstoppable alien vehicle (tankish thing? Giant mecha? Evil hovering penis?) is rampaging across one of your planets. There is no way to stop it. RP what it's doing, etc. (Character interactions would be good. There are some intresting ideas you could develop for this scenario.)
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
East Coast Federation

Post by East Coast Federation »

End Game

In Orbit around the home planet of the East Coast Federation a massive battle raged.
The Admiral seemed scared, terrified. “Status report! How are we doing?�
The operations officer yelled out as loud as she could “Not good, not good at all! The entire fleet is engaged, our weapons are hardly doing anything, and I’m only reading a 3% drop in its energy systems!� The admiral turned pale “You’ve got to be kidding me! We’ve been hitting it with everything we’ve got, Hard about bring the Quantum Banks online!�

The entire Fleet of the East Coast Federation was fighting a massive, thing. The entire fleet was hitting it with everything they could think of, and they have not even dented it yet. It was hopeless; ships were getting knocked out of the battle like flies.

Red beams lashed out from the strange object as it headed for the home world, nothing could stop it. God help them.

The Tactical Officer on the Clinton was terrified “Sir we’ve lost shields and 1/3 of the Strips are offline! I don’t think we can hold out much longer!� He was right, the Ablative aroumer that graced the 12km long Flagship was tough, but there was no way it could stand up to that beast, and nothing could. A report came in “This is Fleet admiral Harper, we can’t stop this, strange arms are coming out and crushing ships, 76% of the fleet has been destroyed, we cannot win this could be the end!� The Admiral seemed pissed off “Don’t ever say that, it doesn’t look good, but never give up, oh my god�

The computer clammy spoke “Hull breach on Decks 139,345,13,56,94,52,84,29 and 20. Ejecting warp core- Warp Drive has been lost, Quantum converter online, 30,000+ Dead�

The Admiral had lost all hope “Oh My god, what the fuck! Abandon ship! Abandon Ship!� The computer bleeped out “Quantum Converter Breech in 10 seconds, Defenses has been disabled. Life sup�

Plasma fires begun to spout all over the hull, a massive shriek could be heard as the Clinton Begun to break apart, the massive ship broke in half. The Contained for the Quantum Converter tried to stay online with backup power, but it failed. A Massive shockwave expanded.

The Clinton was the only thing that had a remote chance of stopping the enemy, and was nothing more than a floating hulk of metal in space now. No one could stop it.

About an hour later….

It seemed to be a creature of some kind; it released thousands of drones, of some sort. Marine forces were deployed all over the planet, they were being annilated, and nothing could stop them.

The president Knew what had to be done, He spoke to his head of defense “It seems that we’ve been defeated, after over 3,000 years in space, it’s all coming to and end� The attitude of the entire population had turned into appectence that no one could stop it. But the marines fought, as hard as they may try they couldn’t stop them. But no people hope, something somehow something would happen.

“Mr. President this isn’t the end. There is a plan in place in case something like this would ever happen� The President seemed enraged “What do you mean you had a way to stop this! The Fleet is gone, the Clinton is destroyed we have NOTHING!� The secretary responded in an lighthearted way “ You right we don’t, The plan has begun I suggest you get to a transporter pad now, There are only 19 ships left, most of them damaged, but still FTL capable, people have already been selected.� The president seemed angry “Selected? What the hell are you talking about Jones?� The man responded “ It’s underway, Selected groups of people who have been deemed to be reliable and loyal, and tough, I suggest we get going now� The president understood “ I see what has to be done, it’s perhaps the only way to preserve out culture and our peoples ways. Have they been loaded onto the ships yet?� The Sectary responded “Just us, I suggest we leave before it notices us, there are drones in space�

The President understood, the ships beamed them up without even asking.

He ended up on a beat up old Starship that had been badly damaged, but was one of the 19 still capable of FTL travel. On the bridge the captain put in the final order. “All ships, prepare to leave the system at maximum speed, before that thing notices us�
The Helmsmen responded “Plotting to designated coordinates, estimated time to arrival, 2 years.� They all stood and honored the, now burning home world, stations were on fire, and only 20,000 isolated bio signs showed up on sensors, the marines had headed underground, they could probably survive for a good time down there, and perhaps they could escape.

The President Made a inspiring comment “Perhaps we can start over, Maybe we can do it right�

Space seemed to twist as the remains 19 ships of the once mighty Starfleet jumped away, going millions of times faster than light.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Scenario 2: A battlefleet of 1,500 capital ships is approaching your home system. They are using extremely advanced sensors, and are able to track the majority of your fleet from several lightyears away. You must roleplay the appropriate number of ships to completely defeat the incoming forces. Extra points for creativity, and keep it brief and to the point.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli

Post by Guest »

OOC: Just in case anyone thinks I'm gone, leave this up. I'm really busy and probably won't be able to write a response until Sunday if I'm really lucky, but I MIGHT get some time tomarrow night.