The Allied Republics of Anagonia

This subforum is for passed applications past.
The Real Anagonia

The Allied Republics of Anagonia

Post by The Real Anagonia »

OOC: A Good friend, who's nation is Eternal Soviet Union of Arenumberg, has suggested I join this "Union of Solar Systems". Intern, since we haven't talked for a while and she's cool :), I'll ask to join.

IC:

Nation Name: Anagonia
Type: Constitutional Republic
Space Power: Weak
Military Power: Strong

Economic Status: Anagonian Economy
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Scenario #1: The situation has deteriorated within your nation as your people have spontaneously revolted against your nation's government. Provided with military and monetary assistance from many of your allies, attempt to end this rebellion. RP our your attempts to use diplomatic means until it seems hopeless to end the situation through negotiations.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
The Real Anagonia

Post by The Real Anagonia »

OOC:

Gotta abide by what my people want, and since it is a Constitutional Republic I must follow what the people want.

IC:

Drakomis looked to Lieutenant General Vladishi, nodding to him in thanks for the reports about the people uprising over the current government. No one had entered the Nation, investigations had been conducted, and the Nation itself just seemed to be going down.

He sighed, the Allied Republics had been formed for its People. No matter what, THEY were the Government, in the end they had the last word. So, it wasn't a big suprise that this came, even after the public announcement of trying to figure out why Anagonia was going so low.

It would be time soon to make an announcement, just near to five minutes. Drakomis had called a personal meeting with his Military Comrade.

"So, Vladishi, when can elections be held," asked Drakomis.

"As soon as possible, per your orders," responded the Lieutenant General.

"Good," said Drakomis, "the people shall have what they want...even if it seems somethings wrong here."

"Sir?"

"I know, I know, out of my character," said Drakomis, "but even after that investigation its just....it doesn't feel right."

"Yea," said Vladishi, "I know the feeling. But, as always, the people must have their way, especially since they arised in such a large number."

"Indeed."

An aid came to the door. "Its time, sir,"

"Thank you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several Minutes later Drakomis stood at the podium in front of a crowd of reporters. This would be his last statement to his beloved Nation, his last comment to his People. He drank some of the water provided, and began.

"Tonight I greet you as one Anagonian to Another," started Drakomis, "not as a Leader to his followers, not as a General to his troops, but as a man to another man, a person to another person."

"It has come to my attention that the People of Anagonia have spoken out with a cry for change, and as your Leader I am obligated to follow your massive outcry." He took a breath, "While I somehow seek to know why this has happened in more detail, I cannot go against such a large voice, and I shall not. Intern, I have submitted my resignation, and have requested an election as soon as possible."

"Even as I was there for almost everything this Nation went through, I cannot go back on what our Nation is for: Its People. You have spoken, and I must abide." He looked at the reports, one by one. "For I understand you, I was there when my Father created Anagonia, and I was there when we fought the Great War. I was there when we came together in the Allied Republics, I was there when we formed our Constitution."

He smiled, "On that note alone, on our Constitution, I know what I am doing is abiding by it. For I helped create it with your voice, and now I help forward our Republic....with your massive outcry."

"And now, I step down as the Leader of these Allied Republics, and come amongst you as a fellow citizen. For now, I shall follow, and will have in my heart the joy of a great Nation."

A "Thank you," no questions, and he was gone.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Scenario #2: One of your colonization ships is under attack by a marauding band of pirates equipped with state-of-the-art warships, weaponry, and shielding. RP out your attempt at fighting off your enemy... Note, you can surrender your ship...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli