The Terranites application

This subforum is for passed applications past.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario #1: The time has come for your nation to expand into the unknown regions of space. RP out your exploration team or vessel and its quest to find a world to colonize. You may add any twists that you feel will help advance the plot line. Please be detailed in your RP.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario#2:

Your homeworld is being seiged by an enemy empire. Your streets are filled with enemy soldiers. The only defenses you have left are a few older model tanks and some highly trained spec ops to form an insurgency. Portray the insurgents desperate fight to rid their homeworld of invaders.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario#3: The Imalians are in full retreat. After a successful 10 year campaign a final battle rages on above the Imalians' homeworld. Play out the battle and the fate of the planet.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Righto

YThe grammar needs work, perhaps a little more character and ploit development. Yet for your first three roleplays versus my first three roleplays, you are a head.

Scenario#1:85
Scenario#2:87
Scenario#3:784
Average:85.3

PASS

Welcome to the R-ESUS
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Alrighty CF he is registered now and awaits your activation of his account.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I'm going to be honest here: I'm not sure he meets the quality we usually look for in our applicants. I would like a second opinion. Jordi, can you grade the man's scenarios when you get a chance, please?