Application to Join

This subforum is for passed applications past.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Please be patient, one of our testers will be with you shortly.

What is the test, you ask? Well, it is a series of three 'scenarios' which you must write out before you are admitted. These are to be one post long, and do not necessarily need to represent your 'canon' nation.

These scenarios allow us to get to know your RP style better, and ensure you aren't an obviously crappy roleplayer. (Though I know the latter to be true, nobody who was admitted after the tests were implemented gets to waive them. Heck, even I didn't, and I came up with the damned things. :P)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario one: The apocalypse has happened. Jesus has returned, and is battling Satan all across the universe. Everything has been reduced to chaos, and your nation is in ruins. You're going to lose. Your forces are currently retreating from outlying territories to your homeworld. All your systems, bar one (the homeworld), have been lost, and your decimated forces cannot reclaim them. Your allies have similarly been affected - there is no hope of reinforcements. You have very little military resources left. You must roleplay the final hours of your empire, and it's defeat and subsequent extinction at the hands of the forces of darkness.

To reiterate: you cannot "win" this scenario. You must lose, otherwise you will not be fulfiling the requirements of the scenario and will instantly fail. Bonus points for creativity, strong character development, and a sense of "dying with honour."
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Er, that was me, above.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

OOC: Just to give you a heads up, I have never; repeat, NEVER, RPed a space battle before.

“How long?â€
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario#2:

There is a massive economic boom time in your nation. Wealth, prosperity and disease have all but disappeared. Yet trouble is brewing it is all of the verge of collapse. Play as those forces trying to stem the tide of depression, and show their eventual and massive failure.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

OOC: So the forces of trouble eventually topple the happiness?
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Derscon wrote:OOC: So the forces of trouble eventually topple the happiness?
aye
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Metallinauts wrote:
Derscon wrote:OOC: So the forces of trouble eventually topple the happiness?
aye
OOC: I'm noticing a lot of "RP your death" tests. :D

I'll get one up later tonight, hopefully.