Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

..you mean the 130 billion or so worth of ESUS members versus the 30 billion GFFA ones? Even if they get another GFFA's worth of people in there, it's not as if they have even half of our power, to be honest.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

The part I think is funny is Copen~~~~ wants to get even with Chron and if he tries, since Chron is the Warlord of the GE it would draw both the GE and the ESUS in Chron's defense.

Yes, that insane plan has a chance of actually allowing the ESUS and the GE to work together to defend Chron due to alliance obligations of both to defend their long standing member. Imagine the ire the remains of the GFFA would have against Cope~~~~ then. It might be more fun to watch this alliance of theirs unravel and they bite each others throats than to actually attack them.

That's entertainment.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Actually, I kinda like working alongside of the GE (barring Sith :D ). A lot of them aren't bad RPers, and I had a lot of fun the last time I worked on an RP with them (the battle of Thrashia Prime). Who knows, might get the chance to again, especially since the GFFA is already at odds with the Empire...

Oh, and I should be active again soon. Just finished my portfolio for Creative Writing, so my writing abilities can be applied to NS again. Hoo-ah.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

To bad clusterfuck war based RP's die rather fast....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Should one of us Warn this Copen fellow? Or are we letting him figure out Chrono's ties to the GE after we slag his worlds, assuming this goes anywhere?
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Let him dig his own hole. I think the GFFA will be worse than he will be if the GE comes to Chron's defense. We might even get some turncoats wanting to jump ship. Might want to think if we would want them or not in case it does happen although I have my doubts.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Copen knows that Chron is tied to the GE, if only because being able to chat on MSN means that only an complete, utter, and total moron could be advised that Chron is both a member of the ESUS and the GE, and somehow not make the connection...
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Wait, he uses Robotech/Macross for his nation. Now he must be killed!

[/rantofselfishness]

On another note, Bal you are incredibly, underhandedly deceitful, but in the most possibly good way. And your RP skill never ceases to amaze me when you suddenly pop up with things like this. I wouldn't be a bit surprised however, for you to someday come out with, "Well, actually I control Central Facehuggeria, because it's leadership is all Kythons..." and then go on to actually justify it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if my nations leadership were mostly Kythons.

I'm just glad you're on my side.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

[melanophobia]

Not your leadership, your homeworld is infected.

Didn't you get the ESUS memo about avoiding the black spray paint laced with Thur'Tahg particles that was given away free to all the people going through any of the ITH stations.

The paint was marketed as heavy duty and durable for landing gear and other high impact areas of the undercarrage of transports and shuttles. You remember that thick paint that was coating like Rustolium? It was free as part of the ITH Total Service Package. Hopefully you never landed where one of the infected ships touched. Have you ever docked where one of my ships have?

What color is the ESUS Headquarters?

[/melanophobia]

:shock:
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Megas wrote:Wait, he uses Robotech/Macross for his nation. Now he must be killed!

At a glance? So far he's "borrowed" from Macross, Halo, Starcraft, 40k, Predator, iRL Iraq War "Deck of 52"(Mercenaries?), and battletech.

Balrogga wrote: [/melanophobia]

:shock:
This is why I have scanners at my ports capable of examining things down to the strings and point particles, and then some.

Seeing that one planet eaten by [godmod] nanites during the Shivan War really fricken spooked our security guys, as you can imagine.