Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Kanuckistan wrote:

At a glance? So far he's "borrowed" from Macross, Halo, Starcraft, 40k, Predator, iRL Iraq War "Deck of 52"(Mercenaries?), and battletech.
That makes me feel better. There's only room for ONE Robotech/Macross nation around.

[/endselfishrant2]
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Megas wrote:Wait, he uses Robotech/Macross for his nation. Now he must be killed!

[/rantofselfishness]

On another note, Bal you are incredibly, underhandedly deceitful, but in the most possibly good way. And your RP skill never ceases to amaze me when you suddenly pop up with things like this. I wouldn't be a bit surprised however, for you to someday come out with, "Well, actually I control Central Facehuggeria, because it's leadership is all Kythons..." and then go on to actually justify it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if my nations leadership were mostly Kythons.

I'm just glad you're on my side.
Best mutual development project we ever did, those Kythons.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Godular wrote:
Best mutual development project we ever did, those Kythons.
Damn straight it is. I even write a essay on how to beat them and everyone still thinks you two can't be beat. I have to say Godular, Balrogga, you two would have made brilliant propagandists in a more naieve era, you're great at manipulating people into believing what they read. :)
;>
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

To a fault. That's the main source of our problems too. Those folks who keep insisting that we can't be beat all snarl and grr at us because they think our 'apparent invincibility' is wank.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I would like to point out I would only know the message recieved and probably the message sent through the CW network. I have no way of knowing ICly what is going on inside the meeting.

Also, the paint idea was one that I actually came up with during development but Godular told me it was too excessive. It was origionally a serious idea of mine and not a joke made up for this Thread.

Makes you wonder what was not considered too excessive...
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

So wait, this guy's bringing in all sorts of nations?

...Hmmph. Let's make peace with the GFFA and enslave him!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:So wait, this guy's bringing in all sorts of nations?

...Hmmph. Let's make peace with the GFFA and enslave him!
At this point I would rather burn his planets and any people on them. Then salt the earth Carthage-style.

Read into their thread some. Copen( ) plans to..commit genocide against the ESUS?

Oh my god he's going to have a population of 3 people by the end of the day.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Trailers, I love you. That was all class.

"What side of the conflict are you on?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like I have ESUS in big red letters anywhere in my sig..."

:P

Edit: And even if they do manage to exterminate ESUS citizens wholesale, I'd still rather enslave them. I mean, there's just something personal about landing troops, enslaving their women as sex slaves, and eating their children that simply nova-bombing their star systems can't match, you know? It just generates so much more sweet, sweet misery. :)

Edit2: Okay, I admit it. I just want to see someone stomp all over Sangheili, Yautja, and Battlemechs on the ground.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Edit2: Okay, I admit it. I just want to see someone stomp all over Sangheili, Yautja, and Battlemechs on the ground.
I think the fact that several of us use nukes as standard issue infantry weapons should ensure this rather nicely. :D
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Trailers, I love you. That was all class.

"What side of the conflict are you on?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like I have ESUS in big red letters anywhere in my sig..."

:P

Edit: And even if they do manage to exterminate ESUS citizens wholesale, I'd still rather enslave them. I mean, there's just something personal about landing troops, enslaving their women as sex slaves, and eating their children that simply nova-bombing their star systems can't match, you know? It just generates so much more sweet, sweet misery. :)

Edit2: Okay, I admit it. I just want to see someone stomp all over Sangheili, Yautja, and Battlemechs on the ground.
Of course you love me, what esle am I paying you for? And when I burn a planet, I record it and the screams of agony of the population. Then I send the recording to surviving planets as a harbinger of impending doom.

Researched the guy a little bit, and the little movies/games he's ripping off. It'll take maybe one ESUS battlegroup to overwhelm his entire coalition. I mean, he pitted us against TF fucking U.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire