The GFFA are appealing for a cease-fire

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.

Cease fire against the xeno fatties?

Yay
22%
Nay
67%
Abstain
11%

Total votes: 18

Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

There's my new draft. Any objections? And note that while we don't get slaves, we get control over their entire gov't.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Oh, and being on MSNIM would make discussion far easier, and let me post this sooner. :D
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

...While I don't like the lack of slaves, the fact that we basically turn the entire Federation, past, present, and future into our puppets is very tickling. Plus, if they have any sense in their body, they are unlikely to agree to it... and if they do, they deserve to become our puppets. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Dropping the whole 'slaves' part is generally a good idea - it's utterly bad PR and would undermine any moral justification me might have, and surely haunt any future dealings, as well as not reflecting the ESUS as a whole.

Besides, if they do accept, you can always use our control of them to cover secret slaving operations anyway.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Don't forget to demand ESUS Right of Passage through any GFFA territory unhindered and the sharing of all navagation charts, including the location of SQ's nations...

THe last should get us a lot of money if we sell it to the highest bidders.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'll add that to the next draft, along with fiddling with other articles. Ah the joys of paper-pushing...
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

"Need I remind you, Dornalian, that you and your alliance are responsible for the deaths of millions of civilian non-combatants? That you are responsible for the destruction of an entire world? For the annihilation of countless species, and trillions of credits worth of damage? The sheer destruction you have wreaked literally cannot be tabulated. Be thankful that I have not demanded more of you!

"You speak of compensating with industrial materials and simple currency? Why should we not demand the lives of your citizens, specifics to be determined by lottery? It is a small miracle that we do not simply demand your annihilation. Our demands are as follows:

Article I: All GFFA governments will be subject to ESUS oversight, with all decisions subject to approval by an ESUS representative before being instituted. To ensure compliance, ESUS representatives will have access to all government records and documents.

Article II: The GFFA and all its current members will never raise arms towards the ESUS again.

Article III: All GFFA governments will be 'investigated' by the ESUS, and should evidence of wrongdoing be found, the current administration will be immediately removed from office, and replaced by a new administration, the creation of which shall be subject to ESUS approval.

Article IV: The GFFA is allowed no vessels larger then one thousand meters, and no more massive then a one cubic kilometer mass of iron. ESUS weapons inspectors will routinely inspect GFFA shipyards to ensure this is being adhered to. Furthermore, the GFFA is allowed no more than 500 armed vessels per member. ESUS weapons inspectors will routinely inspect GFFA shipyards to ensure this is being adhered to. All vessels in excess of this number and/or size shall be granted to the ESUS, to be used for whatever purpose they deem fit.

Article V: The GFFA will destroy any weapons of mass destruction* in their inventory, and will halt research upon them.

Article VI: All ESUS vessels and citizens will be guaranteed safe passage within all GFFA member states and GFFA jointly held territorities.

Article VII: This treaty shall apply to all current and future members of the GFFA.

*Weapons of mass destruction include anything capable of depopulating planets within one Sol-standard week, as well as biological or chemical weapons of any sort."
That's draft 2. I want to change the first article slightly, as they objected to it. Not anything that would change the meaning, just to make it more subtle.
Last edited by Klonor on Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

KILL!

KILL!

KILL!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

GFFA records, Alex...
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

KILL! MAIM! BURN!
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.